booking one night at Universal during a booked Disney resort stay

PrincessesX3

Mouseketeer
Hi all! I was wondering if anyone has ever booked a night a Universal while you were staying at Disney? I have book a DVC room for 12 nights and did not want to pack up and then unpack. I compared prices and it is cheaper and beneficial to stay on Universal property for one night instead of just going over for the day. I could just leave my room empty for the night at Disney right? Has anyone done this?

Yes it’s been done. Disney doesn’t actually care where you spend your night.

A Uni deluxe room gives you early entrance and unlimited express pass from checkin (as early as 6am) to when parks close checkout day. So you *could* do 2 days with Uni perks that way.

We have done this many times while staying at a Sea World partner hotel. We let the hotel know what we are doing, never an issue.

As a DVC Member also, I have done this exact thing on a couple of occasions when we only went to Universal for 1 night - giving us 2 full days of Express Pass - in the middle of our trip. Absolutely no problems.

Now, my DS and I enjoy Universal so much, we just book 3 nights either at the beginning or end of our Disney Trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!