• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Booking question help

BeachMouse1

DIS Veteran
So I need one more night at a resort studio at the Grand at the end of my trip in September. I had to wait until today to book because I am using points from a different resort and had to wait until the 7 month mark. It was available all the time until I went to look today.
all my previous nights are resort studio standard view. That’s not available but lagoon view is as well as theme park view. I would hate to move to a different room for the last night of an extended trip.
Should I book the lagoon or park view and waitlist the standard or wait and keep checking for the standard view? Suggestions?

Definitely waitlist and keep checking. I think your chances are reasonably high to get that 1 night. I’ve been most successful with stalking the site many times a day then I have been with waitlists but even those have come through almost every time, especially for a single night.

So I need one more night at a resort studio at the Grand at the end of my trip in September. I had to wait until today to book because I am using points from a different resort and had to wait until the 7 month mark. It was available all the time until I went to look today.
all my previous nights are resort studio standard view. That’s not available but lagoon view is as well as theme park view. I would hate to move to a different room for the last night of an extended trip.
Should I book the lagoon or park view and waitlist the standard or wait and keep checking for the standard view? Suggestions?
I'd book the last night in the lagoon view and then waitlist the one night. Also keep checking by modifying the lagoon view. If the standard view become available then change the lagoon view to the standard view. You can then ask member services to merge the 2 reservations.

Book and keep checking I needed one more night for my nephews August trip and it took about two weeks and the waitlist filled

I did stalk about 6 times a day and it never opened up so the waitlist did grab it.

Book and keep checking I needed one more night for my nephews August trip and it took about two weeks and the waitlist filled

I did stalk about 6 times a day and it never opened up so the waitlist did grab it.
Thank you I did what you suggested and the waitlist filled in about 7 hours!
So happy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter