Booking RIP tour for HHN

nervous1sttimer

DIS Veteran
How early do these fill up or sell out? We want to do a tour on Sep 22nd (a Saturday) and I’m trying to figure out if I need to book as soon as they open or if it is something we can leave to a few weeks before we go.

I would book it when it comes out. The earlier dates in September had cheaper rates for RIP tours last year. Weekends are busier during HHN and the Rush of Fear Pass is available during first 10 days of HHN opening and is a good deal and people plan their trips to HHN around that sometimes.

September is not as busy for hhn tours as October can be

Saturday is a day that fills up quicker for tours followed by fridays

September is not as busy for hhn tours as October can be

Saturday is a day that fills up quicker for tours followed by fridays

To stay slightly on topic, do you know when they usually release the HHN schedule?
Google is showing me Feb 23 of last year.

Dates are kind of already figured out.
Same pattern as last few years.

It starts mid September with a Friday.
Then end of September you can count on Wed, Thur, Fri, Sat and Sun as HHN dates

Keishashadow posted in one of the threads about hhn dates.

I'll start the annual "when are you going to HHN" sticky once UO officially announces the locked in hhn schedule.

It's usually up in June

We did the RIP tour last year - and I actually booked it two nights prior to us going. We were already at Disney, so we decided to hop over for HHN one night - totally a blast and we plan on going again this year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter