Booking through Disney or Virgin

I take it virgin won't be on your list again! What a shame but Bransons companies have always been a glossy facade with rubbish underneath.

In a book of his he mentions a local supermarket chain to me. Says how amazing it is but in reality most people I know loath it, just is a monopoly that means we have no other choice and land banks. No different from the big boys, worse in ways but he sings the praises out of it! Very out of touch bloke.
Boy don't you sound bitter. We have used VH for years and have always got good prices (we use their local office not the online booking), excellent service and great flights - hope they survive this pandemic so we can use them again for our next trip - probably 2022 now.

Hi, first of all this forum is a happy place between members and personal attacks on members are not what I'd expect here. So please be kind in the future. You are not me or don't know me, I was giving an opinion and information regarding knowledge I have that's very particular and you have to live in a specific area to know that.

Anyway...

My point is it's often about gloss with Branson. What members of this forum and outside of Disney are saying is the systems they use are all glossy but the the back end is not. Refunds have to be processed manually, which for a company that size is very backward.

I know 2 flight attendants (now work for other airlines) for virgin and they both have said that did not have a great time working for them. Admittedly not on the Orlando route.

Maybe the airline is unraveling like his train franchise did? At the end of the day was virgin trains any better to what the new franchise is?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter