Booking thru Dreams

Kimi313

DIS Veteran
First timer going to Aulani. Was watching Dreams Unlimited Aulani shows and they were talking if you book thru them you could do this but not that and honestly I'm a little confused. We are not looking at getting a DVC villa thru renting points but we do want to charge it to our Disney Visa and use our Visa reward points for part of the trip. Sooo if we book thru Dreams can we use our Visa reward points, use our Disney Visa, apply a discount IF they become available? Plan on watching it again today and see what they said about using the Disney Visa but would love to here from everyone who did book thru them. Also do they also book restaurant and luau reservations too?

Yes, you can use your Disney Visa rewards points if you book through Dreams. You can also get a discount if they become available. In fact, your Dreams TA will look for discounts right up to the start of your trip.

We've booked many trips through Dreams.

ETA: For clarity, Dreams = Dreams Unlimited Travel. dreamsunlimitedtravel.com

Last edited:
We've booked several cruises through them, they give a great OBC. I inquired about perks of booking through them and I believe you get refillable mugs for each person in your group for free. We did not book Aulani through them.

They have been very easy to work with though. You can pay through their site using gift cards or your disney visa rewards card.

I'm not sure if they will make reservations for dining for you. They don't generally do that for cruises because you can log into DCL and do that yourself.

We've booked several cruises through them, they give a great OBC. I inquired about perks of booking through them and I believe you get refillable mugs for each person in your group for free. We did not book Aulani through them.

They have been very easy to work with though. You can pay through their site using gift cards or your disney visa rewards card.

I'm not sure if they will make reservations for dining for you. They don't generally do that for cruises because you can log into DCL and do that yourself.

What is an OBC?

I think OBC is OnBoard Credit. They usually give a credit (for cruises) or small gift (like refillable mugs) for booking through them.

First timer going to Aulani. Was watching Dreams Unlimited Aulani shows and they were talking if you book thru them you could do this but not that and honestly I'm a little confused. We are not looking at getting a DVC villa thru renting points but we do want to charge it to our Disney Visa and use our Visa reward points for part of the trip. Sooo if we book thru Dreams can we use our Visa reward points, use our Disney Visa, apply a discount IF they become available? Plan on watching it again today and see what they said about using the Disney Visa but would love to here from everyone who did book thru them. Also do they also book restaurant and luau reservations too?

My apologies if the information in our videos was confusing.

If you are paying for your Aulani vacation with money (cash/credit card) - and NOT DVC points - you can book through Dreams Unlimited Travel.

You can most definitely use your Disney Visa to pay for your Aulani vacation booked through Dreams Unlimited Travel.

If you 'cash in' your Disney Reward Points for a Disney Gift card you can use that to pay for your vacation through Dreams Unlimited Travel. You can also use your Disney Visa Rewards points.

You can also make 'interim' payments on your Aulani vacation through Dreams Unlimited Travel if you find that makes it easier.

We do offer an Aulani refillable drink mug for each person in your party when you book your vacation through Dreams Unlimited Travel. There is no minimum amount you need to spend and no minimum length of stay. All Aulani bookings made through Dreams Unlimited Travel receive the refillable mugs.

Once booked with a Dreams Unlimited Travel we will watch your reservation for any discounts or specials that can be applied to your booking that will save you money. This is done automatically as long as applying the discount does not change any of the specifics of your reservation. If the new discount requires a modification to your original booking your Dreams Unlimited Agent will notify you before making any changes; unless you let them know ahead of time what changes would be acceptable to receive a discount.

If you have further questions or you would like to be put in touch with one of our Aulani experts please feel free to send me an email at John@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com

My apologies if the information in our videos was confusing.

If you are paying for your Aulani vacation with money (cash/credit card) - and NOT DVC points - you can book through Dreams Unlimited Travel.

You can most definitely use your Disney Visa to pay for your Aulani vacation booked through Dreams Unlimited Travel.

If you 'cash in' your Disney Reward Points for a Disney Gift card you can use that to pay for your vacation through Dreams Unlimited Travel. You can also use your Disney Visa Rewards points.

You can also make 'interim' payments on your Aulani vacation through Dreams Unlimited Travel if you find that makes it easier.

We do offer an Aulani refillable drink mug for each person in your party when you book your vacation through Dreams Unlimited Travel. There is no minimum amount you need to spend and no minimum length of stay. All Aulani bookings made through Dreams Unlimited Travel receive the refillable mugs.

Once booked with a Dreams Unlimited Travel we will watch your reservation for any discounts or specials that can be applied to your booking that will save you money. This is done automatically as long as applying the discount does not change any of the specifics of your reservation. If the new discount requires a modification to your original booking your Dreams Unlimited Agent will notify you before making any changes; unless you let them know ahead of time what changes would be acceptable to receive a discount.

If you have further questions or you would like to be put in touch with one of our Aulani experts please feel free to send me an email at John@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com

That is so sweet of you to reply! No need to apologize, I watched the video late last night after working and then having my whole family over for dinner so I was just tired......or old! As soon as I saw where I could use my Disney Visa Rewards, I put in for a free quote from you guys!

Just another recommendation for Dreams! We booked a cruise through Tracey that we took this past April and everything was perfect. Tracey always responded so quickly and completely. We rented DVC points for Aulani so we couldn't book through them, but the refillable mug is a great offer from them. We purchased one and it was close to $20 a person. We also find the refillable mugs much more useful at Aulani rather than at a Disney resort, because we spend more time at the resort at Aulani and the drink stations are more convenient.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!