Booking with an expiring AP ???

lisareniff

DIS Veteran
Hi, I was wondering if you could book a room with an AP rate with a pass that would be good at check-in but would expire during your stay??

Also, when exactly does the AP expire?

I've read that you can, it just needs to be valid at check-in.

It will expire one year from the day you activate it... for example if you activate it on 4/1/2005, it will expire 4/1/2006.

weluvpluto said:
I've read that you can, it just needs to be valid at check-in.

It will expire one year from the day you activate it... for example if you activate it on 4/1/2005, it will expire 4/1/2006.

Thanks! One quick question... will it expire at the end of 4/1/2006 in your example? so it can be used on 4/1/06?

This is really cool, if true. We could get the AP rate if we go the same time this year. We went on 2/16 this year, the Wed. before Pres. Week and last day of value season. Next year the Wed. before Pres. Week is 2/15, while the AP is still valid.

As long as your AP is valid the day you check in you are fine. So you can check in on 4/1/06 and be fine. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter