Borrowing points question

Jaylie

DIS Veteran
I have a September UY, and currently have zero points in my 2017 UY. I have some points in my 2018 UY, but not enough for the vacation I want to book in June 2018. My question is, can I borrow from my 2019 UY points? I want to book at a non-home resort, so I kno I have to wait for the 7-month window. Thanks!

June 2018 will still be in your 2017 UY so you won't be able to borrow 2019 points for it. Booking windows have no bearing on UY.

I have a September UY, and currently have zero points in my 2017 UY. I have some points in my 2018 UY, but not enough for the vacation I want to book in June 2018. My question is, can I borrow from my 2019 UY points? I want to book at a non-home resort, so I kno I have to wait for the 7-month window. Thanks!

I think the best answer was you can buy 24 one time use points from Disney. I guess this depends on how many points you have and how many more you will need.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter