Boston Disers, I just finished our April school vacation 08' ressies, you coming?

Jillpie

Can you package some Main St. music and send it to
I just finished day to day ressies for the BCV next April 16th-26th. We're starting out at POR for a few days. I cannot wait already! Anyone else all booked?

We won't be going during April vacation as my DD may be in a cheering competition the following weekend at Disney so we are delaying it one week!!!

We'll be going that week, but haven't booked yet, going to wait for the 7 month mark to try for AKV (it may be wishful thinking, I know), and if not, we'll go home to SSR. Or OKW. Or maybe try to book VWL, we haven't been there yet.
Decisions, decisions....:rotfl:

I've booked most of our week. We're going from 4/21-4/28 (Mon-Mon) since Sat airfare will probably be prohibitively expensive. So far, I've booked 4/21 & 4/22 at OKW, and 4/23-4/25 at AKV. I have to call on Tues to add 4/26 & 4/27 to our AKV reservation, and then I'll be done.

I just ordered AP's yesterday (first time buying AP's :woohoo: ) since we are taking a short trip this August too.

Now I just have to wait for jetBlue to release April fares.

Have a great trip!

We went over April vacation this past April. It was our first time going during April vacation. Okay....just a warning. The flight prices for that week are insane!:scared1: The LOWEST price we could find was $388 on Southwest out of Manchester! I was shocked.:eek: I have NEVER pain over $250 to fly to Florida. Just a heads up. Start saving now!!

I am going April 22- May 1 and am right in the middle of day to day BWV reservation for a standard view.And of course waiting for the JetBlue fares.....hoping there is not crazy sticker shock!!!

4/23-4/25 at AKV. I have to call on Tues to add 4/26 & 4/27 to our AKV reservation, and then I'll be done.

I just ordered AP's yesterday (first time buying AP's :woohoo: ) since we are taking a short trip this August too.

We'll see you there! We will be on the Wonder from 4/20-4/24, but then I booked 2 nights at AKV. Checking out 4/26. We're driving, so we need to leave Saturday.

We are going in August too! August 19-24.

We'll see you there! We will be on the Wonder from 4/20-4/24, but then I booked 2 nights at AKV. Checking out 4/26. We're driving, so we need to leave Saturday.

We are going in August too! August 19-24.

We're going Aug 6-9. I'm probably crazy to do such a short trip with 3 little kids, but I've been having major withdrawal since we got back a month ago.

Have a great time on the cruise. I've always wanted to do a Disney cruise.

Maybe we'll see you at AKV!

we will be on the same cruise and then 5 nights at BWV. One more day(Tues) to call to get my 5 nights booked at BWV

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter