Boulange Patisserie in EP as QS?

JessicaW1234

DIS Veteran
What are you allowed as a QS credit on QSDP at Boulange Patisserie in EP? Looking at the sandwiches/drinks as a possible lunch. Thinking that soups & pastries would require a snack credit?

Last edited:
We've always got the Jambo Buerre (ham & cheese baguette of which I'm prbly butchering the spelling) and a drink for a meal credit. Doesn't include a "side" here. I think any of the sandwiches and a drink are a meal credit. The ham/cheese croissant is actually snack credit and a great use of of one. We'll sometimes add one of theseif more hungry & the 2 of us share the sandwiches and of course add a couple desserts. Love the almond pastry & daughter loves anything chocolate. Sharing let's us sample a couple places. (Often ends up usually here and Mexico!)

I don't know if the soups can be a snack credit- sry. Someone will know. But the croissant sandwich that's a snack credit is a good size.

I think it must depend on who is working, when we were there in Nov we could not trade the drink for a dessert when we asked... but we COULD use 1 quick service meal to get a soup and 2 desserts (so trading 1 quick service meal for 3 snacks essentially- which I know some places you can't, but here we could no problem..at least that day)

Ps- pretty sure we did that at BOG lunch too with potato soup & 2 desserts counting 1 of our quick service credits, but I can't remember 100%. My daughter doesn't care for any of their sandwiches .

To us its not worth a QS credit we use 4 snack credits between husband and I we both get a sandwich and a dessert and cup of water or pay OOP for a drink. We do this every trip, I normally get a ham and cheese croissant toasted and whatever pastry looks good on snack credit and a iced cappucino

Then we use our QS credit for breakfast at BOG another mornining

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter