Bounceback after you leave?

MarBee

DIS Veteran
Hello!
I just called for a Bounceback offer for February 2018, and there isn't one (I was prepared for this thanks to the message boards here.)
However, the CM on the phone said they should be out in the next few weeks and to try then.
Is it possible for me to get a BB after I have left the property? As of now, I was just going to wait to see what sort of promotions they run later for the last week of February. However, if I can keep trying for a BB I'll do that. Just wondering if anyone had any luck with booking a BB afterwards...

If not, does anyone know when discount packages are usually announced (I will need room and tickets, so free dining or percentage off packages would work for me- not room only.)
Thanks!

It's not possible to book a BB once you've left property/after the checkout day. A BB that includes next February is unlikely to be out until ~August.

Offers for February 2017 were announced in September 2016.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter