Bounceback Deposit- is it non-refundable?

SnowChaser

Mouseketeer
Helping arrange hotels for a friend who says their room only May 2019 Bounceback deposit is non-refundable. That sounds unusual to me for something booked through Disney, but I've never done the bounceback before.

Don't want to confuse things further, so I thought I'd ask here. Are Bounceback deposits non-refundable?

I've booked a BB twice.
My current one is a RO although I made it a package.
The $200 deposit works exactly the same with a BB package as it does when you book any other package.
I believe room only is a deposit of one night stay.
The deposits are refundable until a certain date closer to the trip.
Not sure what your friend is talking about.

Same deposit and cancellation fees apply to bounceback reservations as regular reservations:
For bounceback packages, it's a $200 deposit, refundable up to 30 days prior to reservation start date. Balance is due 30 days in advance.
For room only reservations, it's one night deposit, refundable up to 5 days prior to reservation start date. Balance is due at check-in.
HTH!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!