Bounceback for 2018

lsenquiz

DIS Veteran
We are heading to Disney in September. Does anyone know if there will be a bounceback offer in the room? If so, guesses on what it will be? Are there bounceback offers in the rooms now?

wondering if the September BB will be FD for next year. And what dining plan will be offered for the Mods; has been the regular DDP in the past but this years FD promo was for the QSDP.

wondering if the September BB will be FD for next year. And what dining plan will be offered for the Mods; has been the regular DDP in the past but this years FD promo was for the QSDP.

I think 2018 Free Dining is still going to be QS for Mods. I feel like I read that somewhere but can not find it.

Does anyone know when the new BB offer normally begins? I've stayed in late August and early-mid September and for the past number of years it's always been a FD offer for the following fall. Just wondering when we might see the new BB offer be advertised in the rooms?

The BB FD offer started on Aug 1 last year. I happened to come across somewhere a screen shot of the card in the rooms from last year. I printed it out for future reference but don't remember where I found it. Hopefully this will be the case for the 2018 BB. We will be there for one night in beginning of August and I am hoping to book for 2018.

Thanks @ktkerber! I'm curious to see the 2018 offer as I'm concerned they may change what is offered to Value Resort guests now that moderates receive the QS dining plan.

For those who booked the 2017 FD BB offer, moderates included the DDP not just the QS plan that was the general public offer in the spring of 2017. Hoping the don't down grade what is offered at value resorts in 2018.

I am hopeful that a 2018 BB is in the rooms when I go next week (NEXT WEEK!!!!). I would love an extra incentive to come back....

I am hopeful that a 2018 BB is in the rooms when I go next week (NEXT WEEK!!!!). I would love an extra incentive to come back....
Have fun and report back! :) Even if it's not in the room, or if the brochure states it's still the room discount, dial ext. 8844 from your room. The current room only bb can be booked until Aug. 15, but there is often overlap of bb's. I'm hoping the new bb is FD.

Thanks @ktkerber! I'm curious to see the 2018 offer as I'm concerned they may change what is offered to Value Resort guests now that moderates receive the QS dining plan.

For those who booked the 2017 FD BB offer, moderates included the DDP not just the QS plan that was the general public offer in the spring of 2017. Hoping the don't down grade what is offered at value resorts in 2018.
Yeah, I don't mind if the moderates only get quick service, I just hope the Values still get quick service.

I also recommend asking if Values are included even if published documents (and even the CM) 'advertise' that only moderates and deluxe resorts are included.

We are traveling in September on our 6th BB in a row. Each one at Pop and each time only mod and deluxe resorts were advertised. I was not told about values being included until I specifically asked when I called x8844 fro our room

We'll be there the end of Dec. I'm hoping we get a BB offer as well! Any idea if there's typically a BB offered for December? I'm assuming the offer wouldny include Christmas to New Years, but we'll be traveling earlier in Dec 2018 anyway.

We'll be there the end of Dec. I'm hoping we get a BB offer as well! Any idea if there's typically a BB offered for December? I'm assuming the offer wouldny include Christmas to New Years, but we'll be traveling earlier in Dec 2018 anyway.

As post #2 of this thread states, there is always a bounce back offer. You may not see it, but call the ext 8844 from your room and ask. There may be some for Dec 2018. The dates for 2017 were -

Jan 1-4. 8-12, 16-19, 22-26, 29-Feb 2, Feb 5-8. Feb 12-16. 20-23. 26-March 2, March 5-9, March 12-16, 19-23. 26-30. April 2-6 April 21-May 25, May 29-June 30. July 5 -Aug 31, Sept 4-30, Dec 8-23 30% Deluxe, no villas on mono, no 3bdr. Poly studio OK. 25% Moderate including POFQ! No campsites. 20% Value not LM, Deals on specific dates only.

As post #2 of this thread states, there is always a bounce back offer. You may not see it, but call the ext 8844 from your room and ask. There may be some for Dec 2018. .

Awesome! Thanks so much. So, another probably stupid question... Do they make the entire year's worth of dates available when you call, or just like the next few months? If we're there and call in Dec 2017, will their Dec 2018 BB dates (if they're offering any) typically be made available that early?

If we're there and call in Dec 2017, will their Dec 2018 BB dates (if they're offering any) typically be made available that early?

For the past number of years we have booked during out September stay for the following September and received Free Dining. Hoping for the same this year!

We are heading to Disney in September. Does anyone know if there will be a bounceback offer in the room? If so, guesses on what it will be? Are there bounceback offers in the rooms now?
There's always an offer, but it's sometimes hard to find. If you can't find a flyer, just call 8844 from your resort phone to get the offer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!