Bounceback Information and FAQ Thread - 25-35% off BOUNCEBACKS ARE BACK for 2024/2025!

Can bouncebacks be booked if we are staying in DVC Villa using points?
Never have enough points for trips and it sounds like bounceback offers may be better than other offers we are always looking for when points are used up.
Can anyone one the reservation make a future bounceback reservation or only the “lead” guest?

Can bouncebacks be booked if we are staying in DVC Villa using points?
Never have enough points for trips and it sounds like bounceback offers may be better than other offers we are always looking for when points are used up.
Can anyone one the reservation make a future bounceback reservation or only the “lead” guest?
If you are officially staying in a Disney resort, you are eligible to book a bounceback. They will need to look you up. Are you listed on the reservation? (i.e., does the reservation show for you with your name in MDE)?

When we stay using points myself, adult daughter and son-in-law and grandchildren are on the reservation ( usually 5 of us) and each show in our MDE. Would we be able to book bounceback? Could we book more than 1room as many resort rooms only accommodate 4 ?

We stayed at BCV on points a couple weeks ago, and I was able to book a bounceback for August. They needed the current reservation number to look me up, but they didn’t even question whether a points stay was eligible or not, just booked no problem.

I have a bounce back ressie at WL. Before I call, anyone have experience with a change to a split stay??

I have a bounce back ressie at WL. Before I call, anyone have experience with a change to a split stay??

I haven’t read anything recently. But in past years, they couldn’t change a single BB to a split stay. Reason being it was creating a new reservation that you were no longer eligible for. I’d be interested in what they say now. If you call, please let us know how it goes.

Exactly what @focusondisney said: What we call in this board a split stay is simply 2 separate reservations. in the past, they were unable to add reservations after your checkout period. However, other things have changed; for example, the flexibility of booking up to 7 days after checking out, instead of by your check-out date, so if you call, please let us know what they say!

With 2025 packages releasing tomorrow I really hope there will be a bounceback into 2025 when we come in April!
Please let us know if new bounce backs for 2025 are available when you go next month. We won't be there until June for a wedding so hoping to apply to my booked April 2025 trip.

Adding on to this just to ask if bounce backs are currently being offered? We just checked out yesterday and didn’t see anything about it but stumbled across the concept today as I’m contemplating a December trip. If I didn’t get a flyer or anything, does that mean I’m not eligible? If I am still, how do I get information?

Adding on to this just to ask if bounce backs are currently being offered? We just checked out yesterday and didn’t see anything about it but stumbled across the concept today as I’m contemplating a December trip. If I didn’t get a flyer or anything, does that mean I’m not eligible? If I am still, how do I get information?
Current bounceback along with all the information on how to book it is in the first post of this thread.

. If I didn’t get a flyer or anything, does that mean I’m not eligible?
Yes, you’re eligible. Staying in a Disney resort makes you eligible, you don’t have to receive anything or be invited to take advantage. You have 7 days after check out. We just stayed at 3 different resorts over 10 days. In each room there was a WDW info booklet in each room, with a handbill type page sticking out. The bounceback info was on that page. Out of the 3 resort stays, I got 1 email after checkout with the bounceback offer info. Getting that email is unfortunately very inconsistent.

Please let us know if new bounce backs for 2025 are available when you go next month. We won't be there until June for a wedding so hoping to apply to my booked April 2025 trip.

We just got back Wednesday. It’s still the same offer already listed. Prior to Covid, the offer always was for the same year, only changing to the following year in late August or September. I would be surprised if 2025 dates are offered much before then.

Hi all,
I am wanting to take advantage of the bounce back offer. From what i read on the first page booking cannot be done online. How is everyone verifying the discount while on the phone with the agent? I'm thinking I'll need to bring up the disney website and comparing prices in real time... is there a better way?

I made up a spreadsheet before my Dec trip last year with regular rates and what the expected BB rate would be based on the brochure and what others reported for availability/rates. I called while there and got the 30% off our upcoming April trip, but then the AP and SPECIAL OFFERS came out and I was able to book an even better deal, but didn't call to cancel the BB offer until I had finalized the AP rate.

I'm planning to do it again the same way for the December trip I also am planning this year.

I made up a spreadsheet before my Dec trip last year with regular rates and what the expected BB rate would be based on the brochure and what others reported for availability/rates. I called while there and got the 30% off our upcoming April trip, but then the AP and SPECIAL OFFERS came out and I was able to book an even better deal, but didn't call to cancel the BB offer until I had finalized the AP rate.

I'm planning to do it again the same way for the December trip I also am planning this year.
Great idea! I'll do the same for our Dec trip. If a better rate comes up, hopefully I can cancel and rebook or the agent will honor the better price.
thank you

Great idea! I'll do the same for our Dec trip. If a better rate comes up, hopefully I can cancel and rebook or the agent will honor the better price.
thank you
The advantage of booking yourself online is that you can then control the trip yourself and don't have to call to change the BB offer. I end up changing things a lot, and really like to be able to do that myself.... you will end up with deposit money tied up for awhile, but it will eventually be refunded for the one you cancel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter