Bradley airport- park, sleep, fly....

Tattylou

DIS Veteran
We are flying out of Bradley in April. We generally fly out of Logan, so this is a first for us. We plan to stay overnight nearby the night before our flight as we live 2 hours away. I've seen there are hotels near the airport on parksleepfly.com that you can stay the night, get a shuttle to and from the airport, and park your car for the week. Anyone have any experience with these hotels? Any recommendations? Thanks!

I live near Albany and have flown out of Bradley once but know others who do it often. We stayed at the hotel connected to the airport (Sheraton) because we had a 6:30 am flight. It was awesome. It was a little more expensive but it was worth it. My understanding is most of the name hotels are good and reputable with easy shuttle to/from airport. When looking at different places be sure to ask where your car will be. Seems some parked your car in a secured area but some just in an open lot. It's probably fine either way but that was something we considered.

So I booked the Hilton Garden Inn. Total came to $150 for the night and 7 days of parking, which I think is a deal. The reviews were good that I read on tripadvisor and I kind of trust the Hilton brand. I'm going to look into the Sheraton in the airport though and I'll ask Hilton where my car will be left for the week. I can cancel Hilton up until 48 hours before the trip so I can keep looking.

I'm seriously considering doing this for my January trip. I'm just east of Worc, either fly out of Providence or Worc. But I've been wanting to try Bradley, so giving it a shot. Because it's an early flight, in mid-January, I'm considering doing park and fly as well.

Sheraton is wicked convenient for sure! The others are all close to the terminal also, and cheaper just depends on budget and what you find for a deal.

We have stayed at the Sheraton at Bradley for several early morning flights. It is more expensive but the parking is covered and you can walk right into the terminal. We thought it was worth the extra money for a 6-7 am flight and we live in CT about an hour from Bradley. All the other hotels are cheaper because they are farther away and require a shuttle to get to the terminal. I like the extra sleep.

The Sheraton is right there but it is also more $$$. I looked a few yrs ago since we had a 6am flight (we are only 45 min away) but we were going for 10 days and I think the max was 7 for their price.

We ended up staying at a Holiday Inn on points at the end of the runway and drove to the main lot that am-my DH likes the covered garage. It just worked for us because on the return home we didn't want to wait for a shuttle.

We have stayed at another hotel years ago so I can't recall which one but we didn't do the park/stay/fly option.

Not Park/sleep fly option but I just got a living social voucher for 14 days of parking at sheraton.... sweet deal b/c I LOVE just walking into airport and avoiding shuttles! either groupon or living social has these from time to time.

Not Park/sleep fly option but I just got a living social voucher for 14 days of parking at sheraton.... sweet deal b/c I LOVE just walking into airport and avoiding shuttles! either groupon or living social has these from time to time.
I saw that groupon but missed getting in on it. We are flying out of Bradley on 12/3 but not until 5pm so we don't need to stay near the airport. Still trying to figure out the best parking option for 2 weeks. As far as the Sheraton it is all about what it is worth to you. To my DH and I it is worth the extra money to sleep a little longer to walk over. For some it is not. To each his own.

Last year we stayed at the Holiday Inn Express. Very nice and clean. Close to the airport and restaurants. We had an early flight so there was no real breakfast available in the AM, but other than that it was great. Planning do that again in 2018.

I just got a groupon for parking at the Sheraton for 14 days at Bradley airport. I also had a 20% for today only. I got the cheapest covered parking. If you want covered parking a walk into the airport look for the groupon for 7-14 days. I am doing the happy dance.:yay: I am not staying at a hotel before my flight. This is just for parking. Thought I would just put it out there. I got some pixie dust today.

What did you pay? Did it include parking? Just curious. Thanks.

$150 and included 7 days of parking. That's a deal I think! The reviews were all really good for it too. I bought tickets out of Bradley bc even with a night in hotel room we still saved a lot of money compared to prices out of Boston's Logan (we live about 20-25 min from Logan). However, if I pay the Sheraton in the airport price and parking then I feel like I may as well have flown out of Boston bc I don't end up saving much.

Thanks for the info. That is a good deal. My DH is always willing to pay for convenience. That is why we stay at the Sheraton. It costs about $100 more with 7 days of parking. We never looked at other hotels. We've stayed at Hilton Garden Inns. They are great. Have fun in Disney.

Thanks for the info. That is a good deal. My DH is always willing to pay for convenience. That is why we stay at the Sheraton. It costs about $100 more with 7 days of parking. We never looked at other hotels. We've stayed at Hilton Garden Inns. They are great. Have fun in Disney.

If we were paying for convenience I'd be flying out of Logan for 550-700 each ticket! Hahaha! Bradley was 378. Thank you!!! Appreciate all the input!! Have heard Bradley is smaller and easier than Logan so hoping that's true too!

If we were paying for convenience I'd be flying out of Logan for 550-700 each ticket! Hahaha! Bradley was 378. Thank you!!! Appreciate all the input!! Have heard Bradley is smaller and easier than Logan so hoping that's true too!

It is pretty small and easy to get in/out of. Our yearly flights have been around 11am departures and we go thru security around 9-9:30 and have had a minimal wait. I think when either I dropped my mom off or picked her up in Feb/March this year (I went to the gate with her/to get her) or when we went in April, from the time we parked, walked in, went thru security and to the gate was 15 min tops-I think it was with my family and we had a bag check since my 15 yo forgot to take her computer out.

From security to the terminal it a hop, skip and jump! Not like MCO. And I think there are slit of bathrooms for the size-the jet blue, delta, southwest side.

Food options are average too.

Yes it is. Bradley is not a very big airport. So I think you will be fine. Wow the fares at Logan must have gone up. Our daughter is meeting us in Orlando and is flying out of Boston and we got 2 round trip tickets from JB for about $700. That was only about 3 weeks ago.

Yes it is. Bradley is not a very big airport. So I think you will be fine. Wow the fares at Logan must have gone up. Our daughter is meeting us in Orlando and is flying out of Boston and we got 2 round trip tickets from JB for about $700. That was only about 3 weeks ago.

It is bc DH is a teacher and we are flying the Saturday of April school vacation - it's always insanely higher priced than other weeks. It's even much cheaper if you can fly out a day or 2 earlier, but in his school, the teachers can not take a personal day before a vacation without jumping through a million hoops.

I just looked- Sheraton and parking is 285 with taxes. I'm going to stick with the Hilton at 150 and hope I don't regret it.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!