Brave Movie on 3.0?

Julylady

DIS Veteran
HI All:

The new Disney movie Brave is scheduled for release on June 22. We will be at WDW for a week prior to boarding for Podcast Cruise 3.0. I know in the past that some newly released Disney movies were shown in the Walt Disney Theatre on the cruise.

Do you think Brave will be shown on the Dream during our 3.0 cruise? I have two girls who love the previews and are asking. We might try to catch it at Downtown Disney prior to the cruise if you don't think it will be shown. Any insight?

I'd guess there is a very high likelihood of the movie being shown on board. :thumbsup2

I checked with DCL and they can't tell us yet what will be playing for our cruise. I am sure we will know as it gets closer. Usually any Disney movie released on land, is also released on the ships.

I had been wondering the same thing. We are excited to see this one too!

See you all real soon!

TTFN :tigger:

I did get the list of what is playing now....

Cars 2, The Help, Real Steel?, Muppets, War Horse, John Carter, Chimpanzee and Avengers.

Judging by this list, they keep movies around a LONG time! I am sure we will still be seeing Chimpanzee and Avengers in June. Probably John Carter (someone has to see that movie!) and Muppets too!

I did get the list of what is playing now....

Cars 2, The Help, Real Steel?, Muppets, War Horse, John Carter, Chimpanzee and Avengers.

Judging by this list, they keep movies around a LONG time! I am sure we will still be seeing Chimpanzee and Avengers in June. Probably John Carter (someone has to see that movie!) and Muppets too!

Yes, but it also looks like there's a nice mix, too! I am impressed to see Avengers on the list right on the release date for the movie.

We had been thinking about hitting Brave on opening night in Downtown Disney, but now we'll probably that those hours for Epcot!

(I'd totally be up for seeing John Carter again . . . it did not get a fair shake from the public as a good adventure sci-fi movie, lol!)

My nephews actually asked about seeing Brave on the ship. They will be excited to hear that Avengers might still be playing. They also wanted me to take them to see John Carter so I hope that is playing also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter