Brave movie opening?

suevee

<font color=red>I am in a frenzy!<br><font color=r
Does anyone know if anything special is planned for the June 22 opening of the movie Brave? We will be in WDW during that time and my 3 year old granddaughter would be delighted....

Thanks

There already doing some things with it. Merida's Character meet is available now in MK along with the Highland Games in Epcot. Disney hasn't announced an East Coast premiere at the AMC Downtown Disney or anything like that. I wish the Highland Games were being done in the middle of July when we are going.

Thank you. Any links or information on the Highland Games in Epcot?

Sarcasm was laid on a little too thin for you, I see. It might as well have been Dreamworks from the looks of it.

Nah, I don't think Pixar has missed yet, and this one won't either. :)

Personally I can't stand the Shrek humor, and I don't think Brave comes close to it from what I've seen.

Does anyone know if anything special is planned for the June 22 opening of the movie Brave? We will be in WDW during that time and my 3 year old granddaughter would be delighted....

Thanks

As far as I know they have never done anything special for any of the other Pixar/Disney movies premiers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter