Breakfast Buffetts?

bobojenny

Earning My Ears
My husband loves to eat a large breakfast. Is anyone aware of good breakfast buffets that are not so costly?

Do they usually charge for kids?

The brefexes (character especially) at the resorts/parks are not cheap. You might be better to order the adult meals and then split them with the children. WDW always provides huge portions, as far as I'm concerned. Tony's on Main Street provides a large meal and there is a bakery in the Magic Kingdom and Disney Studios that serve juice, milk, huge bagels and pastries also. A lot of the park sit down restaurants serve the buffetts but they charge per person.

There is a place at either the Swan or Dolphin that serves a large brefex buffett as well.

If you are driving eating at Boatwright's is a good choice IMHO. We always eat there a couple of times when we are at WDW. I personally feel that ordering off the menu is better than the buffet though. The quality seems better and we always have more than we can eat. Also, you might be able to split a meal with your children if you are not real big eaters.

Slightly Goofy

You didn't mention whether you are staying onsite. If not, you might want to consider Embassy Suites as a hotel. Their breakfasts are incredible and FREE. Not only do they have the full breakfast buffet, but they also have a grill where they will cook to order anything you would like (I had a ham and cheese omelet every morning). We really enjoy a good breakfast and often eat an early dinner (just skipping lunch).

If you're really trying to save money,you have a car, and you have a lot of nerve, drive to Hampton inn on Palm Parkway and chow down at their free breakfast. They wouldn't have a clue if you are a hotel guest or not. We stayed there and people were coming and going all the time and the staff are so busy they never talk to any of the eaters. I don't know what time the breakast is open, but I guess it's typical breakfast hours. Like I said, have you got the nerve.

If you are willing to drive you don't have to try to get a free breakfast at someone else's hotel (although that's an interesting idea :) ) because there are so many cheap buffets around! Kids are usually free or discounted & there are coupons in the booklets you can get at off site hotels. Places like golden corral, ponderosa, etc. My niece & nephew are HUGE eaters & they were satisfied.

If you go to www.mousesavers.com there is a section on saving money on meals. I'm pretty sure there are links to coupons you can print out.

For onsite buffets, only kids under 3 eat free. There is a kids price, but I'm not sure what age range.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter