Breakfast-Cape May or 1900 Park Fare

disfoodie

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone - need some input. Trying to decide between Cape May Cafe and 1900 Park Fare for breakfast in June. Not worried about location or characters, but more concerned with food options and quality (I know still a buffet). I know 1900 Park Fare has an omelet station, but does Cape May still have the crepe station? If anyone has been to either in the last few months I would love feedback. Thank you!

Hi! I've been to both, and while either would be a good choice I recommend 1900 Park Fare. The omelette station is GREAT, and generally I thought the food selection and quality was a notch or two better than at other breakfast places. I don't remember seeing a crepe station at Cape May the last time I was there but I could have missed it.

Enjoy your trip!

1900 Park Fare- IMO best breakfast there is. We do it very trip. The food is delicious, and plenty of variety. And I love the character interaction.

Thanks for the replies so far! Can anyone confirm if there is a crepe station at Cape May?

I enjoy both of these places, both are great choices. If I had to choose one, I'd pick the one that suits your plans best for that day: CM for DHS or Epcot, PF for MK. If plans aren't a consideration--perhaps you are doing a non-park day or visiting on departure day--my pick is Cape May for the characters in beach wear and laid-back atmosphere.

The current menu on the official Disney site does not mention anything about a crepe station.

We enjoy both, and I think the food quality is good at both as well. I do like the omlette station at 1900 PF. We were just there earlier this month. Haven’t been to CM since March of last year. At that time the crepe station was available, but I don’t know if that might have changed.

We love both but think that 1900 PF is better. Cape May has Mickey and Minnie but so thats big

When we were there in October the Cape May crepe station had been converted to a pancake station.

The food at 1900 Park Fare is the best IMO breakfast buffet on property (with the exception of brunch at the California Grill but it’s $80 per head).

Not only is the selection vast with plenty of premium items, the quality is excellent. Fresh fruit, smoked salmon with all the trimmings, strawberry soup, eggs Benedict, Mickey waffles with pecan syrup, blintzes, etc. are all fabulous.

We love both but think that 1900 PF is better. Cape May has Mickey and Minnie but so thats big
Cape May actually has Minnie, Goofy, and Donald. Mickey isnt there.

Personally I would go with Cape May. I like the food and atmosphere (and characters) far better than at 1900PF.

No crepe station at Cape May in February, 2018.

I agree that 1900 PRk Faire is the best!

Yeah, the crepe station has been gone from Cape May Cafe for quite a while now. Still, I like both of these breakfasts, but prefer 1900 Park Fare, mostly because of the characters there (which apparently is not a big deal for you), but the food also. Either restaurant would be a good choice, so I'd just pick one and not worry about it, or even better, do both if you can.

If I had to choose only one it would be 1900 PF. I think the food choices and quality are a little better than Cape May.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter