Breakfast suggestions

Dakota731

DIS Veteran
I want to grab something for breakfast the night before at Mara to save tine in the morning. Can the oatmeal or breakfast quineau be reheated in the microwave? Also what kind of cereal do they have and does it come with milk?

I don’t think you’ll be able to get the prepared breakfast items like oatmeal and quinoa the night before because they won’t be serving them. You would have to get them in the morning. I don’t think either item would be very good reheated.

Since AKL has DVC villas in Jambo and Kidani, there is a decent selection of food in the shops there for purchase. I can’t remember exactly what they have but you should be able to get things along the lines of a box of instant oatmeal, granola bars, yogurt etc. in the little market if you want. We have bought breakfast items like that in the shops in the past.

At the end of an MK day, I will get the giant cinnamon rolls to-go at Gaston’s. They are great out of the microwave the next am.

Here’s the DVC grocery list for AKV. It lists the food items that should be for sale in the food section of the gift shops in Jambo and Kidani, including some cereal, oatmeal, Entenmann’s, etc.
(I didn’t login to my DVC account, but it might be remembering me, let me know if it doesn’t work)
https://disneyvacationclub.disney.g...groceryorder/2015/Grocery-List-AKL-120114.pdf

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter