Breakfast with Cinderella - Anyone

Bipp99

Earning My Ears
Can anyone make my "dream come true"?

I am in need of PS for Cinderella's Breakfast for my DD 5th B-day trip to Disney World. We are sooo excited!!!

Although, this last minute plan has made it difficult to get PS with our lovely Cinderella. I was able to get a dinner at 1900 Park Fare, but still hoping for that special b-fast with the princess.

We will be at Disney parks 12/5, 12/6, 12/7, 12/9.
If anyone has PS for Cindy's breakfast that you won't be using - would you be able to let me know??

princess: princess: princess:

Thanks - I love these boards!!:goodvibes

keep calling. cancelations happen all the time. They hold a few walk up spaces as well.

I have CRT for 12/10 at 8:15 for 5 people. Will probably be cancelling in the next couple of days and will post when I am about to.

Jena,
Please let me know when you are planning to cancel. I would LOVE to get that reservation.
Thanks!
Michelle ::MinnieMo

Bipp99 -- If you can't get the breakfast, try going to CRT for a late lunch. Cinderella is often in the castle lobby (although there is no guarantee). The fairy godmother is sometimes there as well. We had a lot of quality time with Cindy in August when we went to lunch around 2:30 p.m. Just a thought.

We did this too! No ps, just stopped by on a whim and they had seats for lunch. We went into the lobby area, and there was Cindy and FG all alone...we had them to ourselves for at least 5-10 minutes! Of course, no guarantee and no other princesses, but it was fun.

GL!

B-day is actually on 12/1 (but we won't be at Disney until 12/3) I have not gotton a PS at CRT. I still need to try calling at 7 am est, like I read on some of the other posts. Thanks for asking.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter