"Breaking Fast" Before Breakfast

Doctor 10

Mouseketeer
We reserved a Crystal Palace breakfast 9:05 on a day that provides an extra magic how @8to 9a . With a game plan to use a short cut into Adventureland how they should wait plus ride for Pirates approximately be based on anyone's experiences ?

Live in the present judging no one by his or her past nor expecting less for his or her future.-alm

Sorry the sentence should read "how long should wait ... be"

Live in the present judging no one by his or her past nor expecting less for his or her future.-alm

You didn't mention what time of year you would be going. Your wait time should not be long at all - if any. I would allow for 1/2 hour to 45 minutes for the wait and the ride. 45 minutes is probably the worst case scenerio. That should give you more than enough time in case there is a line. The lines move pretty quick (30 riders per boat) and if you are going for EMH you will be fine.

If you are running ahead of schedule, you can arrive sooner than 9:05. We always try to check in 10-15 minutes earlier than ADR. If available, they will seat you.

MinnieLee said:
You didn't mention what time of year you would be going. Your wait time should not be long at all - if any. I would allow for 1/2 hour to 45 minutes for the wait and the ride. 45 minutes is probably the worst case scenerio. That should give you more than enough time in case there is a line. The lines move pretty quick (30 riders per boat) and if you are going for EMH you will be fine.

If you are running ahead of schedule, you can arrive sooner than 9:05. We always try to check in 10-15 minutes earlier than ADR. If available, they will seat you.

Oops. Call me "Goofy"!!! I was told the breakfast isnt until 0950. That gives us nearly 2hrs! However Pirates & Big Thunder dont have extra magic hours from what I read on easywdw.com I think. Could FastPasses be collected for different rides other than those we ride during EMHs?

Doctor 10 said:
Oops. Call me "Goofy"!!! I was told the breakfast isnt until 0950. That gives us nearly 2hrs! However Pirates & Big Thunder dont have extra magic hours from what I read on easywdw.com I think. Could FastPasses be collected for different rides other than those we ride during EMHs?

And we'll be going to MK May 2. Expecting it to be crowded per crowd calendars but my party has never been to Disney so want to maximize whole day. I think MK is opened til 11p that night.

Pirates isn't open during EMH only Fantasyland and Tomorrowland.

You shouldn't have any trouble riding between 9 & breakfast.

I don't think parks will be too crazy busy. A bit busy but not like Easter crowds now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter