Breonna Taylor Grand Jury report

I do not believe Kenneth Walker (the legal gun owning boyfriend of Breonna Taylor) had any type of criminal record, let alone drug charges.

He just accepted a job with the US Postal Service, and they do an extensive screening of past criminal records.

His biggest fault was protecting his home against (what he thought was) intruders. I would shoot too.

He was a drug dealer.

And there was a murder victim/body in a rental car that Breona had rented previously. It just so happened that murder victim was an asssociate of her previous boyfriend who was also a drug dealer/gangster.

Whether she was dealing drugs as well, hard to say but she was hanging out with some real bad company.
No he was not. There are 2 males involved. The one in the house had no criminal record. The ex boyfriend was not in the apartment. She broke up with him in January.

He just accepted a job with the US Postal Service, and they do an extensive screening of past criminal records.

My friend's brother just got a job with the postal service and he has a criminal history - including serving time for drugs, although I can't say if they were misdemeanors or felony charges. They do a background, but a criminal record doesn't mean you can't get a job.

Kentucky Attorney General AGREES to release Grand Jury records
The Attorney General of Kentucky has agreed to release Grand Jury records in the Breonna Taylor case if a judge orders the release. There is a pending petition before a court asking that the records be released, and AG Daniel Cameron announced he would not object and would comply if the judge orders release of the information.

Grand Jury proceedings usually remain secret, but AG Cameron said he felt the public interest would be better served by releasing them.

https://apnews.com/article/breonna-...ky-shootings-38705b83a586e96bce672732624cfbb2

Let's do a little root cause analysis: What was the cause of Walker shooting? Somebody broke down the door of the apartment he was in while he was half asleep. Who did that? LMPD, specifically Sgt. Mattingly. Why did they choose that time to go in at that time when they knew or should have known there was a firearm in the house and someone who was legally allowed to carry it, which in general means he's likely to be a better shot than the average LEO. I'm sure we can agree that hearing someone breaking down the door of your apartment would produce an adrenaline dump, would it be unreasonable for that dump to produce auditory exclusion as well? He probably never heard them shout police. Now you still want to place the blame on Walker? It seems that the Commonwealth Attorney disagrees with you.

Since you both want to reference the Jacob Blake shooting, let's get the facts out there. A wanted armed man who is violently resisting arrest at the place of a woman he has been indicted for sexually assaulting and attempting to commit theft of a motor vehicle and quite probably kidnapping as well. How upset would you all be if the police let him drive away with the kids? Kyle Rittenhouse lives 11 miles from downtown Kenosha and worked in that city. How many people from New Jersey have been protesting/rioting in New York City? Now he's an idiot for being there at 17 years old protecting some one else's property, there is no doubt about that. But if you look at what has prevented many businesses from being burned in Minneapolis and Chicago this summer, neighborhood groups on rooftops with guns.

Come on man, so you want us all to become vigilanties? How is that going, look what just happened with that stupid kid. How about we listen TO THE MESSAGE AND MAKE CHANGES to the system. Maybe then they won't riot. On top of it, there was an independent study that says 93% of these protests are peaceful. As far as Jacob Blake, I am talking also about Multiple shots to the back what a foot away, they said cop fired a total of 7 shots, 4 hit him. Taser him, he was right on him. So lets change to another, how about kneeling on a guy's neck while he is calling for his mother bc he matched the description of a grocery forgery, what, really needed to do that? How about choking a guy to death in a choke hold who is selling loose cigarettes. You dismiss this????? How about how long POC stay in jail and get longer sentences? Again I am not against good cops. I also feel there needs to be accountability for people committing crimes but there needs to be change in the criminal justice system. There needs to be better training of our police and maybe different tactics also. There needs to be accountability with the police also and not this backing of fellow police officers regardless of what they do. Again policing is a difficult job and I appreciate our police but still you can see there are issues that need to be addressed also. There are many people that should not be police, they get caught up in the power trip of it. https://time.com/5886348/report-peaceful-protests/

Last edited:
tinkerdorabelle,

Per your attached article, 93% of the protests have been non violent. That means 7% have been violent. Am I to extrapolate that this is an appropriate rate?

In those instances of violence, how many lives were lost? How many people were injured? how many businesses won't recover?

In contrast, the entire country is up in arms and picking sides over a perceived problem of police use of force because handful of black lives were lost while involved in a police interaction. yes, one innocent life lost is one too many but let us put this in perspective.

Of all police interactions in the country in a year, only .0039% had instances of unjustified use of force. Note, i said Use of force - not death, but all types of non fatal use of force included.

Here is an interesting video about the statistics. You can verify the numbers i the video by looking at the Department of Justice reports.

tinkerdorabelle,

Per your attached article, 93% of the protests have been non violent. That means 7% have been violent. Am I to extrapolate that this is an appropriate rate?

In those instances of violence, how many lives were lost? How many people were injured? how many businesses won't recover?

In contrast, the entire country is up in arms and picking sides over a perceived problem of police use of force because handful of black lives were lost while involved in a police interaction. yes, one innocent life lost is one too many but let us put this in perspective.

Of all police interactions in the country in a year, only .0039% had instances of unjustified use of force. Note, i said Use of force - not death, but all types of non fatal use of force included.

Here is an interesting video about the statistics. You can verify the numbers i the video by looking at the Department of Justice reports.

WHY DO YOU DISMISS WHY THEY ARE PROTESTING IN THE FIRST PLACE??? If you read my comment I absolutely believe we should call out ALL violence. I am not sure how many lives and how much violence, I know it is a LOT LESS than what the media is saying, that is my point. But any violence is bad and the message is lost. There is 7% violence, well let's look at why this is happening. Call it out as bad but hey maybe we need to stop choking people to death for selling cigarettes and excusing it. Cops back each other, how much brutality is actually reported so your stats mean nothing. I had a police officer woman just a few months ago be over the top abusive to me, had her hand on her gun at MY HOUSE when a neighbor who has illegal apts was called on by another neighbor and that neighbor thought I did it and came banging on my door about it. Officer repeatedly told me to shut up, quote "don't talk over me you learn that in elementary school", even when I tried to explain I never called on this neighbor, all the while had her hand on her gun and was acting like if I said one wrong word she would jump me I literally felt this way. Even the building inspector who was there, long story, made a comment about it to us afterwards. "Wow cops like that get people shot, how did you stay so calm?" Yeah ok. I am not even a POC. We had to go to the police station to get the report amended with our important side of the story that it was not us who called on the neighbor and the neighbor came banging on MY DOOR, which she left out. I had to instead listen to a literal almost half hour humiliating scolding about harrassing my neighbor and her tenant, I have never said one word or called on them ever. My husband told me when he was around 19 yo he and his cousin had long guns pulled on them driving fast on a motorcycle, his cousin mouthed off a little at the cops and they hit him with the end of a gun and smacked him around in the police station all night until his mother came and got him lol. It happens more than it is reported.

Last edited:

tinkerdorabelle,

Another little bit of information you may not be aware ofis there are many studies that show police have a higher rate of domestic violence abuse of their spouses. You aware of that??? Google it. Look it up. You tell me there is no problem? Here from Wikipedia under Domestic Violence in the United States:
Several studies in the U.S. have found that domestic violence is more common in the families of police officers than in the general population. Early studies found that between 24% and 40% of participating families of police officers reported incidents of domestic violence.[24][25] Subsequent studies suggested possible rates of officer-involved domestic violence that ranged from 4.8% to 28%,[26][27] meaning the rate could be the same as that of the general public.[26] The prevalence of domestic violence in law enforcement is important, as police attitudes toward domestic violence affect the quality of police intervention in domestic violence situations.[28][29][30]

And more than half reported police officers kept their jobs. https://kutv.com/news/local/40-of-police-officer-families-experience-domestic-violence-study-says

Last edited:
... As far as Jacob Blake, I am talking also about Multiple shots to the back what a foot away, they said cop fired a total of 7 shots, 4 hit him. Taser him, he was right on him....

were you aware that tye did taser him. Two officers shot tasers

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jacob-blake-shooting-two-officers-fired-tasers-before-shots-fired/
And when it comes to police tactics, please do not get hung up on the number of rounds fired. Basically, it comes down to whether or not use of deadly force is justified. If an officer is justified to use any deadly force, then one round or twenty is irrelevant. police officers are trained to fire until the threat is stopped.

If a knife wielding subject (and it has been confirmed that Blake was armed with a knife and disregarding police commands) is within 21 feet, the suspect will be able to successfully engage before you can draw your weapon

... So lets change to another, how about kneeling on a guy's neck while he is calling for his mother bc he matched the description of a grocery forgery, what, really needed to do that? ...

Please google the body camera footage from the George Floyd case and note some of the discrepancies between what actually happened and what word spread through the streets.

First off, he didn't just match the description of the suspect in a grocery store forgery - he actually was the guy. The autopsy revealed that he did not die from strangulation or asphyxiation rather from his heart stopping due to the drugs in his system. He clearly was exhibiting signs of excited delirium upon the officer's first approach.

I can't find that the interaction was racially motivated as the black male and black female were treated with respect and kindness.

George Floyd was yelling "I cant breathe" from the very beginning of the interaction - way before being put on the ground. he was actually put on the ground at his request because he didn't want to be a police car.

When he initially resisted being placed in the cruiser, he claimed claustrophobia and the officer immediately said that he would open the window for him.

Despite the muscular, high suspect resisting arrest, he was never struck by any officer.

The officer employed a tactic that is recommended in the policies regarding controlling an subject exhibiting signs of excited delirium - kneel on the back or neck.

Yes, the officer was on Floyd's neck for approximately nine minutes but the media would have you believe that he was unconscious for the nine minutes. he was actively resisting and yelling for most of that time - I believe that it was around seven and a half minutes.

So, as you see, the story is not quite as clear cut as everyone has been led to believe.

Another little bit of information you may not be aware ofis there are many studies that show police have a higher rate of domestic violence abuse of their spouses. You aware of that??? Google it. Look it up. You tell me there is no problem? Here from Wikipedia under Domestic Violence in the United States:
Several studies in the U.S. have found that domestic violence is more common in the families of police officers than in the general population. Early studies found that between 24% and 40% of participating families of police officers reported incidents of domestic violence.[24][25] Subsequent studies suggested possible rates of officer-involved domestic violence that ranged from 4.8% to 28%,[26][27] meaning the rate could be the same as that of the general public.[26] The prevalence of domestic violence in law enforcement is important, as police attitudes toward domestic violence affect the quality of police intervention in domestic violence situations.[28][29][30]

And more than half reported police officers kept their jobs. https://kutv.com/news/local/40-of-police-officer-families-experience-domestic-violence-study-says

Never mind. I think I have lost interest in this engagement now that you are taking the shotgun approach to police bashing.

I cannot fathom what domestic violence has to do with any of the current issues.

I thought for a minute that I could help shed some light on the facts behind these cases of in custody death but now I realize that I am wasting my time.

@china mom a knife was found in his car but to date I haven’t heard that he “wielded“it. In fact all the reports I‘ve read to date say he threatened no one with it at the scene.
Nor have I heard what kind of knife it was: a Swiss pocket knife complete with can opener and nail clippers commonly confiscated at airport security lines ( the man graciously donated 2 or 3 before it hit him they were no longer allowed, LOL

Yes, facts matter before calling someone a “knife wielding subject“with his back turned in a confined space.

Never mind. I think I have lost interest in this engagement now that you are taking the shotgun approach to police bashing.

I cannot fathom what domestic violence has to do with any of the current issues.

I thought for a minute that I could help shed some light on the facts behind these cases of in custody death but now I realize that I am wasting my time.

I think it says a lot about some police, that there are people that go into it with issues maybe enjoy the power to abuse those weaker like women or with less power, that some people should not be cops, that there are police that are stuck on power trips, or not trained well, it shows that police are not all angels like we like to think. That they need to be held to a high standard and well trained. You cannot justify away bad behavior of some police like you are trying to do, and that we need reform, retraining, mental health for police, psychological testing before becoming a cop and after, etc. Systemic change in the criminal justice system. That doesn't mean that we say all those arrested are angels either. Or all cops are bad. We look at the situation but you are doing it here, justifying it. You see it in that cop's face kneeling on that guy's neck he loved every minute of it. Some, not all, why are you afraid to say it, why you defend it. Sorry that makes you lose interest. And I am not police bashing. You are the typical person that thinks all cops are sacred above reproach or condemnation ever and can never do anything wrong

Last edited:
Please google the body camera footage from the George Floyd case and note some of the discrepancies between what actually happened and what word spread through the streets.

First off, he didn't just match the description of the suspect in a grocery store forgery - he actually was the guy. The autopsy revealed that he did not die from strangulation or asphyxiation rather from his heart stopping due to the drugs in his system. He clearly was exhibiting signs of excited delirium upon the officer's first approach.

I can't find that the interaction was racially motivated as the black male and black female were treated with respect and kindness.

George Floyd was yelling "I cant breathe" from the very beginning of the interaction - way before being put on the ground. he was actually put on the ground at his request because he didn't want to be a police car.

When he initially resisted being placed in the cruiser, he claimed claustrophobia and the officer immediately said that he would open the window for him.

Despite the muscular, high suspect resisting arrest, he was never struck by any officer.

The officer employed a tactic that is recommended in the policies regarding controlling an subject exhibiting signs of excited delirium - kneel on the back or neck.

Yes, the officer was on Floyd's neck for approximately nine minutes but the media would have you believe that he was unconscious for the nine minutes. he was actively resisting and yelling for most of that time - I believe that it was around seven and a half minutes.

So, as you see, the story is not quite as clear cut as everyone has been led to believe.

He was the guy that passed around a bad 20 dollar bill and it leads to this? You think cops played no roll? So he was resisting you do not over use force. Also he may be resisting bc he was being murdered and said he couldn't breath, calling for his mother. One of the cops recognizes an issue after many many minutes and wants to roll him on his side worried he can't breathe. Many many minutes go by again and one cop says he has passed out and yet still remains on his neck for many minutes more, people start coming over seeing this telling cops to get off him he is lifeless and they still do not for many many minutes more still and still stays on his neck, watch it again yourself. The guy is lifeless under him and stays on how may more minutes, seemed like an eternity just watched the police cam version. Then they put him in ambulance and do CPR. Horrible.

Last edited:
As far as Jacob Blake, I am talking also about Multiple shots to the back what a foot away, they said cop fired a total of 7 shots, 4 hit him. Taser him, he was right on him. So lets change to another, how about kneeling on a guy's neck while he is calling for his mother bc he matched the description of a grocery forgery, what, really needed to do that? How about choking a guy to death in a choke hold who is selling loose cigarettes. You dismiss this????? How about how long POC stay in jail and get longer sentences? Again I am not against good cops. I also feel there needs to be accountability for people committing crimes but there needs to be change in the criminal justice system. There needs to be better training of our police and maybe different tactics also. There needs to be accountability with the police also and not this backing of fellow police officers regardless of what they do. Again policing is a difficult job and I appreciate our police but still you can see there are issues that need to be addressed also. There are many people that should not be police, they get caught up in the power trip of it.
Let's try bringing facts into the equation of those incidents you want to bring up. I've already discussed the facts in the Blake incident and @china mom corrected you on a couple points you bring up in this post. George Floyd had a greater than LD 50 dose of Fentanyl in his system as well as methamphetamine when he passed a counterfeit $20 bill for a pack of cigarettes, refused to give back the cigarettes and was still there parked illegally when the police showed up some minutes later. He then complained he couldn't breathe when they went to put him in the squad car, fought with officers while in the car before the video started. I whole heartedly agree that Chauvin should be tried and I believe he will be convicted of 3rd degree murder. Who has dismissed anything? I've never said that there shouldn't be changes in the criminal justice system, and agree that there should be. Where you and I are going to differ is in what those changes should be.
@china mom a knife was found in his car but to date I haven’t heard that he “wielded“it. In fact all the reports I‘ve read to date say he threatened no one with it at the scene.
Nor have I heard what kind of knife it was: a Swiss pocket knife complete with can opener and nail clippers commonly confiscated at airport security lines ( the man graciously donated 2 or 3 before it hit him they were no longer allowed, LOL
According to the account given by the police union lawyer, the knife was a karambit that was brought out after Blake was tased the second time and is why the two officers backed off until he went to get into the vehicle.

Vast majority of the planet lives in extreme poverty and actually does live like this. Sadly us not being able to go to Disney in 2020 in the minority. Folks acting as if they have no part to play in the wealth discrepancies in our society and denying they have any part to play in the oppression of others is the issue. If one even dares bring up the issue Fox and middle American seekers of pure Christian liberty label them a socialist. Liberty is just about your guns, your ability to have to wear a motorcycle helmet or some other selfishness. That’s liberty to most folks, civil justice issues are just for lunatic protestors. Ya know the stuff that might actually effect how other people exist in real, substantial ways and not someone pretending they have to walk their property line with a semi automatic weapon pretending they live on the Ponderosa, oddly enough also a fantasy. :)
Really, you think most the the planet lives in a world of drug dealing?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter