Bribing timeshare guy?

lpearl

Mouseketeer
Hi,
Has anyone tried bribing the timeshare presenter to get you out of there faster? If so, did it work? And how much do you think it would take. After all, they probably work on commission, and I know I'm not buying cause I'm a student.
Thanks,
Lorne

Bribing? I don't think so, lpearl...

Personally I've been to several timeshare presentations and never stayed longer than the allotted time and basically had good experiences. My attitude is that the buyer is always in charge. If you want to make a deal, you control it. It's when you give the seller control is when you lose out.

Don't ask alot of questions and if you don't feel like participating, don't go. Bribing is never an alternative.

lpearl, ROFLOL!!! The "tip" would need to equal the cost of a timeshare unit!! Can you afford that or can you spare the 90 minutes!!

Really it doesn't take too long especially,as you will be getting Free tickets or a good price to stay at the timeshare. Ask for an experienced salesperson,they won't want to waste time with someone who can't afford to buy anyway. So,it will be just the 90 minute presention.

Most of the time share promotions require that your income be over a certain level. I wouldn't volunteer that I was a student. Look at your watch alot, tell them you know you can buy resales for less than half their price and that if you decide to buy you won't make a final decision until you research the market. I guess the "bribe" would have to be close to the commission would earn but since they'll normally turn you over to more than one salesperson the bribe probably wouldn't work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter