Bringing a cooler to Royal Pacific?

pluto826

Earning My Ears
Going to RPR in May (I'M So Excited!).
Would we get "the look" from the hotel if we bring a cooler and crackers,cheese, etc. When we check in?

Absolutely not. You will not get any funny looks. We have taken a cooler on each of our 3 trips to RPR. I have seen lots of guests with coolers. The bellmen will load them on the cart with your luggage and carry them to your room for you. Ice machines are on each floor so it's pretty easy to fill the coolers up.

We bring our cooler along with a lot of food so don't feel out of place with yours. We'll check in early one morning and have the hotel plug in our plug-in cooler.

T&B

Hubby feels better now too.
He was worried about not having his
vacation "Adult Beverage" time in the room. Hee-Hee

And who wants to pay top dollar for a bottle of beer?

That reminds me, I need to add something to my list...

T&B

Just to add my 2 cents........ lol

We stayed at RPR last aug. and we brought our cooler, soda's, snacks......... etc... no one gave us the "look". In fact we saw a lot of people with coolers. My DH and sons even went to Publix and bought more sodas and carried them in............ no, no-one will look at you funny!!! Have a great time.......... and have a cold one for me!!!;)

Thanks Wendypooh I will.
Just wanted to add- your sons are very cute. Too bad you won't be there when we are. I'm sure my 16 year old daughter would have liked to hang-out with them.

We just returned from RPR and brought a cooler. A little tip - fill the plastic laundry bag in your closet with ice, it holds a lot of ice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter