Brita Water Bottles?

Kelsey'sMom

Earning My Ears
Hi,
Can anybody tell me where I can find these, either online or in Nova Scotia. How much do they usually cost? Thanks for your help.
Jennifer

Check out your local supermarket or Wal-Mart. I found mine at Loblaws (supermarket) but I've noticed them here at the local Wal-Mart store. I paid $9.99 for the bottle and $4.99 for the refill filter.

I'm not sure where you can get them online, at a Canadian store anyway... I think they're available at drugstore.com but that's American and once they cross the border, they might end up being too expensive.

I bought mine at Sobeys, but they were reduced, so they might be going out of them. I think they have some at Zellers too. Hope this helps

I tried looking at Wal-Mart but they apparently are phasing them out, so they didn't have any, but they had the filters on clearance prices.

I did find one at London Drugs - but I believe they only have stores in BC, Alberta, and Saskatchewan (which doesn't really help you in Nova Scotia). It was $10.99, I believe.

I wonder if it's just certain stores that are phasing them out or if Brita is planning on discontinuing them? Sounds like I'd better stock up on filters :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter