• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Brown Derby @ MGM --AWESOME!

kmthompson77

Earning My Ears
I highly recommend the Brown Derby @ MGM. The Cobb salad was fantastic. I had ordered the Pork Tenderloin and it was probably the best that I have ever tasted. My husband raved about his meal as well. My mother and father in-law went there first and told us about it. They had an excellent meal also and my mother-in-law is very hard to please.

Thrilled to hear of this. We are doing FDP there with my mom who is a foodie from way back! I want her to be "impressed" so she wants to make another trip.

I think this is the right choice- had ADR at mama melrose- but think this is a go!

I ate at Brown Derby and Mama Melrose's with the Fantasmic package last year. I liked Mama's, but I loved Brown Derby, it is the only restaurant that is on my list for both my Dec and Feb trips. :)

I wish I had the same experience at Brown Derby. After such amazing reviews, we decided to do the Fantasmic Package. When my food arrived, I ordered it medium well, it came back rare. I mentioned this to the waitress, who seemed less than pleased with me. She took it back. A little bit later, brought it back out (almost positive the same one) burnt on the outside, still raw on the inside. Not too pleased. Won't do that again.

DEFINITELY one of the best!... and we've eaten at almost ALL the restaraunts on WDW property!

We love it, too! It's amazing to find such good food and a quiet, relaxing place in the middle of a crowded park!!! We go to BD every time we're at WDW.

Am glad to hear this as I have an ADR for my upcoming trip. Missed it last time as I was ill and cancelled.Looking foreward to it this year as well as a few other new ones this year like BierGarden,Garden Grill and Crystal Palace.

That pork and the Cobb salad are what I always order when we eat at the BD.
Which will be in less that a month now!!!

I had the pork tenderloin on our last visit to the Brown Derby and it was fantastic. We will be eating there again in less than two months. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter