Brunch at Disneyland hotel

eeyorefanuk

DIS Veteran
Is this on every day or just Sunday?

Is the different theme brunches one every month on s Sunday?

Thanks

Every Sunday I believe! But only Sundays. Character lunches everyday though (and character Dinners but there's a restriction on who can access the dinner's now!).

C x

I thought that had turned out to be an unfounded rumour :confused3

Not according to the disneylandparis.co.uk website!

http://www.disneylandparis.co.uk/dining/disney-restaurants-and-dining-experiences/

"Inventions at Disneyland® Hotel during lunch (by reservation) and dinner.
Choose from among many delicious international dishes at the buffet while surrounded by models and replicas of the Victorian era’s most fascinating inventions. During your meal, Disney characters will stop by your table and will be happy to take photos with you.
Choose from among three seatings when you make your lunch reservation: 12:30 p.m., 1:30 p.m. and 2:30 p.m."

Nothing there about making reservations for dinner (even though dinner is still mentioned...), and I'm SURE I saw something somewhere else about dinner being for DLH guests only.... (VERY happy to be proven wrong!! lol)

C x

They restrict non guests from making reservations during Christmas and NYE, but I'm not sure how they would be able to enforce it for other nights. Would you be not able to book by pretending you're staying there?

On off-peak season this would be a rather dumb decision as the restaurant is never fully booked (though with Disney every decision is possible)

When I've eaten there (and at other Disney hotel restaurants) they've always asked me which hotel I'm staying in and which room! Would be interesting to hear reports from anyone who's been more recently.

My take was that you could only book and pre-pay for Inventions lunch on the website when booking your holiday because they were promoting it - after all the character lunch is still relatively newish when compared to character dinner/Sunday brunch.

I've always been asked where we're staying and a contact number when I've phoned in advance to book my meals and on one occasion received a phone call to say there was a problem with the restaurant kitchen and could we move back our reservation an hour ..... but never asked hotel or room number in the restaurant itself. :confused3 But it's five years since we were last there so may be very different these days.

I'll be phoning to book our meals in a few weeks so will be interesting to see what the outcome is!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!