BRV corner rooms?

danikoski

DIS Veteran
We are renting points for a stay in a 2 bed dedicated villa at BRV in June. I've already put in a request for Lake side, upper floor. I initially wasn't sure if my dad was going to come, but now he's planning to. That means that we will be five adults, one teenager, and one toddler.

In looking at the floor plan, I was wondering if anyone had experience with the corner rooms 2519, 3519, and 4519? Curious about number of balconies and living room size.

Thanks for any info!

We had one, many years ago, I think 4519, I know we were up high and we always wanted the dedicated 2BR. The room seemed larger in the living room area. I believe back then one of the kids was using an air mattresses and it was useful. We had 6, 4 kids, teens and tweens, but no one wanted to share a bed (3 boys, 1 girl). I think the view was of the main pool, sort of. Not sure if I have any photos, this was before I went digital, lol.

We are renting points for a stay in a 2 bed dedicated villa at BRV in June. I've already put in a request for Lake side, upper floor. I initially wasn't sure if my dad was going to come, but now he's planning to. That means that we will be five adults, one teenager, and one toddler.

In looking at the floor plan, I was wondering if anyone had experience with the corner rooms 2519, 3519, and 4519? Curious about number of balconies and living room size.

Thanks for any info!

It's highly unlikely you'll get a request that specific, I'd keep it general. DVC is nearly 100% occupied 365 days a year so somebody would have to happen to be checking out of the room on that day. I requested pool view at AKV and got partial savannah view, so even general requests aren't guaranteed.

I once requested a corner room and didn't get it. I'd probably still try for it again though.

It's highly unlikely you'll get a request that specific, I'd keep it general. DVC is nearly 100% occupied 365 days a year so somebody would have to happen to be checking out of the room on that day. I requested pool view at AKV and got partial savannah view, so even general requests aren't guaranteed.

I recognize that. I'm not betting on it. Just curious. I've had okay luck stating a "general area, like room x519". AKV Kidani we ended up one room off. OKW also like only a room off. WL has been hit and miss, but I thought I'd try if folks thought the living area was larger.

We had a corner one bedroom once, it was part of a 2 bedroom lock off. The living area was huge and the villa had 2 nice sized balconies. We didn’t request it, we just received it when checking in. I think the villa number ended in 19.

Those corner rooms are very nice and spacious, as a general rule. I had one, also years ago, and the dining room was quite large with a full-sized table. There was a balcony off the main living area, and one in the MBR. I can't recall if there was one in the second BR. We had asked for high floor, lake view. That being said, I've also had requests that were totally ignored. For example, we were married at WL some time ago, and we made a request for a high floor, close to the old courtyard area of the Hidden Springs pool for our wedding stay. We got 2nd floor, more than halfway down the hallway. We laugh about it now, but at the time it was extremely annoying. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter