Budget friendly stay

AmyDoodle

Earning My Ears
Considering first trip to Universal, want to stay one night in a deluxe resort to get two days of express pass but where would you stay a couple more nights that is more budget friendly? (Maybe even off-site if it's close)

Cabana Bay, Aventura, new Endless Summer resorts for cheaper on-site (ie, early entry) options. There are a few hotels literally across the main street with pleasant walks to Universal as well, including Holiday Inn Across from Universal and Doubletree at the Entrance to Universal. And others, of course. Holiday Inn offers free parking, if that is a budgetary concern as well.

Easiest move would be from royal pacific to sapphire falls, typically cheapest if the deluxe to the most expensive of the non-express hotels. Similar decor and right next to each other.

When are you thinking about going? You might be able to skip the deluxe/express pass and that cost if it's a quiet time.

Personally, I found the Early Entry to be more useful than Express Passes. I'd stay on site for a whole trip to get early entry instead of two days of Express Passes. Of course, if you book some packages or through some travel agents you can get Early Entry anyway, even offsite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter