Budget trip to WDW thanks to Priceline!

leebee

DIS Veteran
I just got RT airfare from Bangor, ME on Priceline for $151.70, including taxes and handling charge. Yipeee! This saves me the 520 mile round trip to Boston, as well as airport parking at Logan. Best of all, I don't have to worry about making it to Boston thru possible SNOW or lousy conditions- it's about a 4.5 hour drive each way. Also, we (8 yo DD and myself)are staying with my DS, BIL and two nieces (1 and 3) in a 2 br apartment at the Marriott Timeshare place- don't know if it's Cypress Harbor or whatever, but they are very nice-full kitchen, LR, DR, w/d, great pools and kids area, etc. Sis and BIL own Marriott timeshare (altho this is not their week), so my half of the apt. for the week, incl. taxes, etc., is $140!!! We'll share a rental minivan thru Dollar ($209.+), which should cost me about $130. So I've "spent " $574 on airfare, hotel and car...now if I could just get cheap/discounted tickets to WDW! Actually, I've applied to work at TDS for the holiday season- don't know if that'll come thru in time or not for employee discount! I'm getting excited- trip dates are 11/30/01-12/07/01. Only 23 days to go!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter