• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Buffalo hotel Questions

Vivig

<font color=teal>Addicted to DISboards<br><font co
Hi There,

I know how helpful everyone on these boards always are!!! I gained a wealth of information when we were planning for our first Disney cruise at the end of April.

So, I am hoping you can all assit me for this upcoming long weekend. Where would you recommend us staying overnight in the Buffalo area, I am greedy..I would love a decent place at a decent price in a decent location. I would welcome all suggetions that you may throw my way.

Thanking you all in advance for your assistance,
Vivian :D

Hi Vivian :)

A question very similar to yours came up two weeks ago. You might be able to find some useful information on the following thread. :)

Buffalo Hotels

Congrats to you on your upcoming cruise! :)

Any other ideas for Vivian? :)

Kim

I stayed in the Days Inn Riverview during the week and it cost $49.00, including breakfast! That is right in Niagara Falls, NY though! You have to book it ahead of time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter