Buffet Menu - Cold Items

Mari0824

Earning My Ears
Hi,

I've been looking at the special venue guidelines and have a question. What type of food is offered when they state

"Cold food items and a limited Chef’s choice of hot food items can be served at this location."

We are considering dinner but at $175pp what type of food should I be expecting?

Thank you!

That's sort of a CYA clause they have in all the descriptions. I've never heard of anyone being denied a certain kind of hot food at any venue. Sometimes, if it's too far from a kitchen, they won't let you have fragile/melty things like ice slippers, but if you're willing to pay, they can always set up a food-prep tent nearby, if needed.

All Disney menus are completely customizable. I have a bajillion sample menus here to pull from, or you can request re-creations of your favorite park dishes or family recipes.

Thank you! I was just wondering because witha min of $175 I kept wondering what type of foods could add up to that. One of the things I've seen in some Menu is the mac and cheese or mashed potato stations which really intrigue me.

My consultant has been great at answering my questions but I feel like eventually she will get fed up since I've emailed her a bajillion times with different questions etc.

Thank you so much!

If you check out those menus, some of them (like the big "all DFTW menus"-type ones) have per-person prices for action stations like macaroni and cheese or the mashed potato martini bar. I'd say you're looking at a range of about $15/person for DIY nachos to, say, $30/person for a mixed station like the mashed potato bar, which has risotto, mashed sweet potatoes and mashed white potatoes with a variety of mix-ins.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter