Bus from Boardwalk to Downtown Disney?

Kansaswritergal

Earning My Ears
We were thinking about heading over to the Boardwalk area after Illuminations but are a little concerned about getting back to the Grosvenor afterwards. Is there a bus that runs from Boardwalk to Downtown Disney? Or a way to access any bus schedules from Boardwalk?

Thanks!

Is there a bus that runs from Boardwalk to Downtown Disney?

Yes, there is, and it keeps late hours since Pleasure Island is open until well after midnight (2 a.m. ?). Not a problem. The only slight drawback is that you may have a somewhat longer walk back to your hotel after the Marketplace closes (you then disembark at the Pleasure Island bus stop, versus the closer Marketplace stop).

Originally posted by Kansaswritergal
We were thinking about heading over to the Boardwalk area after Illuminations but are a little concerned about getting back to the Grosvenor afterwards. Is there a bus that runs from Boardwalk to Downtown Disney? Or a way to access any bus schedules from Boardwalk?

Thanks!

There is a bus that runs from the Boardwalk to Downtown Disney, however, Hotel Plaza guests are asked to use thier own transportation that is provided by your hotel. Your bus will be in lane 26 at Epcot, and runs every half hour, with increased service capacity during the park exit.

Tyler,
I'm not sure what this means. If we go to the Boardwalk area after Illuminations and stay quite a while (which I'm pretty sure we will!), won't the Epcot buses have stopped running by then? That's why I thought we could take a Boardwalk to Dowtown Disney bus, and then walk back to our hotel (or take the hotel bus from DD.) Won't that work? Sorry, my brain refuses to work this weekend!

Deborah

Okay, I'm sorry, I didn't see that you were going to be spending some time along the Boardwalk areas. You're right then, the HP shuttle will have probably stopped running. So, yeah, you can take the Boardwalk DTD bus... but of course, you'll then have to walk to the Grosvenor. Do me a favor though... PLEASE... use the cross walk... that intersection is very busy!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter