Busch Gardens and SeaWorld raising prices!!

Thrillrider

Earning My Ears
I posted this over on the SeaWorld/Discovery Cove board, but wanted to post this here just in case anyone is planning on visiting Busch Gardens or SeaWorld soon!

Apparently, Busch gardens and Sea World are raising their ticket prices $2.00 on Wednesday (figures, I am planning a trip to both of these parks next week *after* Wednesday).

Click here for the full article:

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/business/local/sfl-122themeparks.story?coll=sfla-business-headlines

The new prices at SeaWorld Orlando and Busch Gardens Tampa Bay will be $52.95 for an adult and $43.40 for a child..... eek!!!!

-Alan

Ugh, Alan, never good news...

I'm just glad I got my two year APs BEFORE this happened! :D

I got my APs too. I am going to add it to my collection of Universal, Disney, Cedar Point, and Six Flags annual and seasonal passes. :)

Why not purchase your pass online from the Universal Studio website just chose a quick delivery method!!
Also look for the Fun Card it gives a $5. discount. ask your employment about a card.
Also if you are a member of AAA they may have a card,plus AAA will give you a discount on tickets.
Then in Orlando there are discount books that also have discounts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter