Buses

j9710

Earning My Ears
Arriving end of august. How early and how late are the buses running? Also what is the earliest times you all are being able to enter each of the 4 parks. Ty

Keep in mind they are only allowing 15 people on each bus. Heard today there was a fight at the Poly because there were 40 people in line to get on the bus and there was no que line for the bus so people were fighting over who got to the bus stop first. This also accurred lasted week as well.

I presume 25 would be the maximum capacity if parties happened to be sized to completely fill all zones. It's very likely that some zones will not be completely filled, reducing the practical capacity of the bus.

PP may have been guestimating the number of Guests actually fitting on a bus.

Keep in mind they are only allowing 15 people on each bus. Heard today there was a fight at the Poly because there were 40 people in line to get on the bus and there was no que line for the bus so people were fighting over who got to the bus stop first. This also accurred lasted week as well.
They are allowing up to 25 people on each bus, but only 6 parties.

I am excited to arrive Thursday. I have a blunt question. Have the busses been a complete nightmare? I have been hearing pretty deplorable reviews, even from people who are very positive (I hate the busses on their best day).

I am excited to arrive Thursday. I have a blunt question. Have the busses been a complete nightmare? I have been hearing pretty deplorable reviews, even from people who are very positive (I hate the busses on their best day).
I was there last month; I think the buses were great. They were sending 3 buses back-to-back, in order to accommodate what would normally be one load of passengers. If you had to wait for the next bus, it was only a couple of minutes between buses at most; most of the time, another bus would actually pull up right behind the one that was loading.

I'm getting a little concerned that the experiences right after opening are going to end up being VERY different than now/after. It seems (which we knew) that at opening all hands were on deck, they were wanting to give the best experience they could and now that the good revies got out; they're back to cost cutting/saving etc. I'm getting a little nervous about our upcoming Sept. stay. We understood things would be different and hrs would be greatly reduced, nut felt we still had secent value due to the liw crowds and Disney seeming to still want to make the experience as good as possible, but the wairs on rides seem to slowly be creeping up, the transportation seems to be more of an issue znd now firther reduction of park hrs.... argh...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!