Buying DVC Direct while at Disney World

Billb3g

Earning My Ears
When we were at Disney World this past October we did a tour. We were strongly considering buying until our guide bailed on us when a couple came back that was buying “a lot of points”. Anyways he was offering us 3 bonus points for free on the 75 points we were trying to buy. When I called on the phone today, they said there was no promotions. So I’m curious on what offers people have gotten recently when buying direct, if any...and we’re you on a tour or calling over the phone. Thanks

I got a second DVC bag, nothing else. The only promotions are on a lot of points and at certain resorts like CCV. For 75 there is nothing that i am aware of. Maybe he meant 3 free fast passes.

When we were at Disney World this past October we did a tour. We were strongly considering buying until our guide bailed on us when a couple came back that was buying “a lot of points”. Anyways he was offering us 3 bonus points for free on the 75 points we were trying to buy. When I called on the phone today, they said there was no promotions. So I’m curious on what offers people have gotten recently when buying direct, if any...and we’re you on a tour or calling over the phone. Thanks

3 bonus points? They've never had a promotion exactly like that so not certain what was being referenced.

DVCnews keeps a list of the current promotions: http://dvcnews.com/index.php/dvc-program/financial/pricing-a-promotions

One difference for DVC is that the promotion are what they are, they are very firm and above board. No specials or one time offers that are only good that day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter