Buying hotel and tickets separately

Shay212

Earning My Ears
Hi there I think I can do this but looking for your help to confirm - If I purchase my room at Royal Pacific and then buy my tickets separately somewhere else for a discount like Costco or Undercover - do I still get the EP for each day I am there? Or do I have to buy as a package? Thanks in advance :)

If you stay at RPH (or PBH, HRH), you receive the free unlimited ep for all guests on your reservation.

The free ep is tied into your hotel, not tickets.

Buy your discounted park tickets anywhere

Price out the difference from a package which includes hotel and park tickets to hotel and tickets from a discount broker.

Packages have a fees for making changes after it has been booked.

You didn't ask but thought I would add this:

All the hotels on the UO property are allowed early entrance to one designated park each morning.
You can do rides in specific areas one hour prior to official park openings.

I did that in February 2018. I booked Hard Rock through Universal and bought park tickets through Undercover Tourist. I didn't have any issues at all. Just remember to pack your tickets. I bought lanyards to hold the tickets and express passes. It made it so much easier than putting the passes into my backpack. When we checked in, our room wasn't ready, so they issued a temporary express pass so that we could head right to the park. Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!