Buying points for upcoming vaction

connchurch

Earning My Ears
Not sure where this question should be posted, but was wondering if it is possible to buy just a few vacation points from somewhere. I am one or 2 points short to book a room at Old Key West verses Saratoga. The places that rent DVC points have a minimum point buy. Wondering if there is any other sites or possibility to bye fewer points.

Not sure where this question should be posted, but was wondering if it is possible to buy just a few vacation points from somewhere. I am one or 2 points short to book a room at Old Key West verses Saratoga. The places that rent DVC points have a minimum point buy. Wondering if there is any other sites or possibility to bye fewer points.
I'd borrow first, then the OTU points (which are only 7 months or less but should be ok for OKW), my last option would be a paid transfer of points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter