Buying resale

There is a site out there that has a search engine that pulls from many other sites. So it might be a good place to start. The downside is that if a listing has a pending contract it still shows up so you might get excited about a listing then go to the site and find it’s not available.

I bought from this site. They were very easy to work with and initially had exactly the contracts I was looking for.

www.dvc-resales.com

This site is also great. Though I didn’t buy from them I think their listings are great and a lot of the other information they have about the resorts and purchasing was very helpful.

www.dvcresalemarket.com

Good luck!

Last edited:
This site has a search engine that pulls from many other sites. So it might be a good place to start. The downside is that if a listing has a pending contract it still shows up so you might get excited about a listing then go to the site and find it’s not available.

disney dvc resale
(For some reason the site is not allowing the link to be posted so add .com to the above and you’ll find the site.)

I bought from this site. They were very easy to work with and initially had exactly the contracts I was looking for.

www.dvc-resales.com

Me too - twice.

Thanks for providing the search engine, i did not know that it existed. Do you know what sites it is pulling it information from?

Thanks for providing the search engine, i did not know that it existed. Do you know what sites it is pulling it information from?

if you click on several of the listings on that search engine -- you'll notice there are only 3 or 4 (I'm going off pure memory) that it pulls from. It does not pull from the smaller ones.

I believe it’s owned or sponsored by dvcresalemarket.com as most of the listings are theirs. Keep in mind this search engine, while handy, doesn’t include all brokers. I know Fidelity & Vacatia are not listed in there regularly if at all. Have never seen one...but I didn’t look at every single listing either...pretty close though :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter