Buying Tickets for Jan 2023

Claire4dpins

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone -- I have two 14 Day Magic Ticket related questions. I have a feeling the answer to the first one will be 'no one has any idea' - but I will ask anyway. We are planning a trip to WDW in January 2023. I was going to buy my park tickets -- but it looks like they do not have the 14 days for the price of 7 offer available for Jan 2023. Do you think they will have that offer for that period? Any guess as to when they would start offering it -- if they choose to? Second ticket question -- we are planning quite a long trip with spilt stays (and a Disney Cruise). We will not want to actually use our tickets until after our first WDW hotel stay (just two nights) and our cruise (7 nights). They will start counting the 14 use days over 18 days from the point we nominate the ticket to begin right? They will not automatically start counting it from the day we check in to our first resort, will they? I appreciate any answers and opinions -- thank you. :)

I thought the 14 for 7 offer was usually part of buying the tickets with a resort package.
It's not clear from your post, but if you are buying them with the hotel stay then maybe 2 nights is not a big enough spend to trigger a deal. But that would probably be a bad idea anyway as the ticket dates would be linked to that resort booking and might not cover your later visit.

It looks like you can get them for ticket only right now from the UK Disney website -- including the 14 for the price of 7 I think -- but I may be reading it wrongly. No, I would not want to link it to the hotel booking really -- we plan a couple of nights at Art of Animation -- then a cruise on the Fantasy -- then we are renting DVC points for 9 nights at the Boardwalk. Thanks for the reply :)

So currently the offer is for 2022. That said the offer comes up quite regularly so I would expect at some point it to come up for 2023 but its a waiting game I'm afraid.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter