Buzz Lightyear Today

MissScarlet

Mouseketeer
Anyone know if Buzz Lightyear will be open today or tonight?
I can't wait till next week.
Thanks so much.
:earsboy:

It has been open all week for Cast Member previews. This basically means that the CM's have "fastpass" tickets and they have been letting the general public use the "stand-by" lines. Stand by has been anywhere from 10 min. to 100 min. this week. You're mileage may vary.

And btw....I got 380,000 on Tuesday with my DS7 (he had 10,000).

OMG We can't wait. DS who is 7 loves Buzz Lightyear Spin in WDW. Is DL's Buzz ride really better?

We'll be at DL after our DCL cruise in June. Can't wait! :cool1: :Pinkbounc :goodvibes
Poconoboatniks

I rode it 4 times today. My score is finally getting to be not so pathetic. I got 73,000 the last time. I think it's better than WDW if for only the fact that the guns are not attached directly to the vehicle and are only tethered. Much easier to make a good score. FP has been open to the general public both days I've been on it (last Sunday too). I saw 10-20 minute waits today.

Anyone been on it today? Just curious. We're thinking of poping over there tomorrow to check it out.

Yup, rode it today. I liked it better than the one at WDW. Even though my score wasn't that great, but It'll get better. :banana: We rode it around 10:30 this morning and only waited 10 minutes.

Sooz :flower:

My DS & I rode it yesterday and the lines were about 15 minutes at 11am and at about 2:30pm (when we used our FP) about 30 minutes.

I was going to post our picture here but for some reason I'm not allowed to post attachments. I guess I'm on someone's "Naughty" list. :earseek:

We went on Saturday, it was about half hour wait. They were giving out fastpasses most of the day so you didn't have to wait very long. I liked it better than the WDW version too. However, I need to work on my score since it was only 235,000. The fiance was over 600,000.

My fiance and I got to ride it on Saturday morning. It was the first thing we did upon arriving so there was no wait! That's the good news. The bad news is that my fiance's gun didn't work! And the ride is brand new.. I guess that just means that I won!! ;)

We rode it Sat and had quite a long wait. We used FP. DH went and got FP around 6:30pm and the return time was 9:20pm. The stand-by time was 45 minutes. Since we have 3 little kids under 4, we couldn't wait! We loved it though! DH and I agreed it was our favorite ride. I thought the line would go down as the night wore on and people left, but it seemed like people saved the ride for last. Or most likely, were riding it multiple times!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter