Buzz or Woody?

tiki23

Able to leap a double stroller in a single bound!
I gotta give Buzz the nod as my fave. :)

How about you?

For me it's Woody....he is just so cute and I love all the saying that he says when his drawstring is pulled.

It's tough, but I would say Buzz. Watching the movies again over the weekend, I listened to the remarks they made and laughed at Buzz a lot!

Cowgirl.

I find Woody adorable & hilarious with the whole "ok light beer!" joke in the first movie.

It's tough, but I would say Buzz. Watching the movies again over the weekend, I listened to the remarks they made and laughed at Buzz a lot!
"Delicious hot shmoes" LOL :rotfl:

DD and her BFF picked Woody; DS#2 did, too.

Being naturally difficult, DS#1 picked Mr. Potato Head and DH picked Zurg. :rolleyes1 :laughing:

I gotta go with Woody and his sidekick Bullseye. DD had a Woody "doll" that she took everywhere when she was younger, but DS is all about Buzz (and Zurg).

It has to be Woody! He's so funny.

And like another poster, my DS dragged a Woody doll around with him everywhere, that doll was a part of our family :rotfl:.

For me it's always been Buzz. I had both dolls as a kid that I carried around everywhere, but Buzz always won out. I would always INSIST on being Buzz when the neighborhood kids would play Toy Story.

And then I got the Buzz Lightyear cover on my D23 magazine. It was a good day. :thumbsup2

For me it's always been Buzz. I had both dolls as a kid that I carried around everywhere, but Buzz always won out. I would always INSIST on being Buzz when the neighborhood kids would play Toy Story.
:thumbsup2

That is so cute!! :goodvibes

So now that I've seen TS3, I don't know if I can choose just one anymore -

"Buzz and Woody! Buzz and Woody! Buzzy and Woody!"

(I so, so loved TS3! I saw it Thursday and Saturday night already!)

When the first Toy Story came out, I bought both for my daughter. We went on "Black Friday" at 4am to get them. She was about 7 or 8 at the time. She thought that I was getting them for "cousins". The surprise on her face was priceless. She never opened them as she is a collector by heart and knew at once that they would be worth something someday. She is now 17 almost 18 and they are sitting on the headboard, just grinning at her every night. She would never try to choose between them. They are both her favorite!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter