BWI Garden Cottage or CR TP View

I could be making this up but I am having a vague memory of someone once posting about being in a uniquely layed out Garden Wing room that they didn’t care for. You can book an accessible one online that says it has a roll in shower, for what that’s worth. I guess that could be referring to a second floor restroom? :confused3

Funny story. Several years ago I booked a stay at BW for a trip with my daughter. They screwed up the reservations and ended up upgrading us to the garden cottages. We walked in and my daughter instantly said Dad there’s only one bed. 😂 Quickly realized that the couch is a pull out.

Thought the accommodations were fantastic. Lots of room big screen tv, two bathrooms. Would stay there again in a heart beat assuming I’m not paying full price
That's hilarious! I'm leaning more towards the cottages. DH really wants to stay there. I decided his first trip to stay deluxe. He was 50 the first time he went. Then I introduced him to club level & I've created a bit of a monster.

I thought it was fantastic. Certainly a different Disney experience away from the chaos but so close to park and restaurant access

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter