Where would you stay?

• PVI - give it a shot

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • BWPPI - stick with what you know

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

NewbieMouse

DIS Veteran
I have reservations at both and it's decision time. We usually stay at BWPPI for the breakfast and proximity, but this time PVI is cheaper, by about $100 overall when I factor in parking. We're creatures of habit so I hesitate. What would you do?

I was not impressed when we stayed at the BWPPI back in February. There were quite a few maintenance issues that needed to be addressed. It's been a long time since we have stayed at PVI, only because it is usually more expensive that BWPPI, but I have heard really good things about PVI, and it ranks better on trip advisor than BWPPI. For the savings, I would give PVI a try.

I agree with the PP. It makes things a bit exciting to try something new! I like BWPPI, but I have heard great things about PVI too (never stayed there myself).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter