Bwv question about room types

Lisa75

DIS Veteran
Hello friends!

I have 2 nights on cash through cro at bwv in a standard view studio followed by a night on points in a garden/pool view studio.

Any chance these match up in terms of view and not having to move possibly?

Thanks. Lisa

Hello friends!

I have 2 nights on cash through cro at bwv in a standard view studio followed by a night on points in a garden/pool view studio.

Any chance these match up in terms of view and not having to move possibly?

Thanks. Lisa

Only if your cash nights are upgraded to pool/garden, which is a possibility. It wouldn't hurt to ask when you check in.

Ahh ok. I wasn't sure I remembered something about bwv and certain view category only existing either on points or cash. Thanks!

I guess I should waitlist a standard view for the points portion to hope for a match.

I am kind of surprised that standard view was available for cash. Usually only pool/garden is available.

I saw this from a post I found doing a search for my answer its a post by Deb & Bill from last may and its why I thought they might have lined up?

If you are booking cash through Disney Reservation Center, what they call standard is what DVC calls preferred (but not BW View).

Actually when you book a studio on cash there are no view categories.

Cash bookings at BWV are by room size only.

so yes it very likely you could get the same room, as Cash rooms are always pool/garden

Sammie that's great news if it works out that way! I won't get greedy with the location requests and hope for the best!!!!

CRO only books "standard view" for BWV. They are actually whatever members don't book, which most of the time is pool/garden.

Sammie that's great news if it works out that way! I won't get greedy with the location requests and hope for the best!!!!

it absolutely is: standard thru DRC is pool/garden view thru DVC. since there is no discount for room view thru DRC, and p/g view accounts for 60% of the resort, the villas booked thru DRC are all p/g view. (note that BW view is only available with points, not even DVC member cash).
:)

I just returned from a BWV trip in early Feb. Booked the first four nights in a studio with cash and the last two in a preferred (pool / garden) view with points. Was concerned about changing rooms as well. Tried to link the different reservations but realized that I might have to change rooms. As it turned out, I was given the same Boardwalk view studio for all nights. Had to get different keys for the last two nights but they slid them under the door so there was absolutely no problem. As a matter of fact, it was probably one of the most fabulous studio view rooms I've ever received. I know I got very lucky to get a great view and not change rooms - I called and thanked them at the desk. But . . . what I think it mainly comes down to is the fact that the resort doesn't want you to change rooms because they have to do a full clean if that's the case. So, if they can make it happen - they probably will. Good luck and have fun on your trip!

I just returned from a BWV trip in early Feb. Booked the first four nights in a studio with cash and the last two in a preferred (pool / garden) view with points. Was concerned about changing rooms as well. Tried to link the different reservations but realized that I might have to change rooms. As it turned out, I was given the same Boardwalk view studio for all nights. Had to get different keys for the last two nights but they slid them under the door so there was absolutely no problem. As a matter of fact, it was probably one of the most fabulous studio view rooms I've ever received. I know I got very lucky to get a great view and not change rooms - I called and thanked them at the desk. But . . . what I think it mainly comes down to is the fact that the resort doesn't want you to change rooms because they have to do a full clean if that's the case. So, if they can make it happen - they probably will. Good luck and have fun on your trip!

Are you sure this was a BW view studio? Perhaps it was a Village Green view with BW off to the left side. DO you remember your room number?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter