BWVLobby

Grandmaof2

Mouseketeer
Please be patience with me. Is there anywhere in the lobby that you could purchase coffee or do you actually have go on the boardwalk? Thanks

There's a coffee shop in the lobby. It's only open in the morning and afternoon. The last time I stayed there (August 2023) it closed at 3:00PM daily.

There's a coffee shop in the lobby. It's only open in the morning and afternoon. The last time I stayed there (August 2023) it closed at 3:00PM daily.
& If you’re an early riser and are just looking for coffee, they usually put out a fresh pot around 6:30, in the seating area just across from the coffee shop. I sat there many mornings in February, using my Disney Mug, enjoying free coffee with my cereal bars.

& If you’re an early riser and are just looking for coffee, they usually put out a fresh pot around 6:30, in the seating area just across from the coffee shop. I sat there many mornings in February, using my Disney Mug, enjoying free coffee with my cereal bars.
Thanks! Good to know. :)

we stayed at BWV over spring break this year and carousel coffee was our daily favorite. I kept making coffee in the room, having a few sips and deciding that I wanted an iced coffee to start my day instead :) The ladies who work there are awesome!

GroguandStitch do you remember what type of coffee maker, drip or Keurig?
Thanks. We're staying in a GV in May with several coffee drinkers.

GroguandStitch do you remember what type of coffee maker, drip or Keurig?
Thanks. We're staying in a GV in May with several coffee drinkers.
The BWV rooms all have the combination K-cup and drip coffee maker. Coffee packets for both types is provided.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter