Bypass your room cleaning for free disney $$

So you received the $20 e-giftcard immediately, then at the end of the trip another egc for the other nights or did they give you a physical card at checkout? Just curious exactly how it worked. We'll be at Pop this coming trip and I'd like to ask them if we can participate.
We recieved the e-gift card to my email i confirmed within 30min of opting in at check in. You only get one e-gift card with the full amount for however many nights your staying. $10 for everynight after the first.

Dang... they're down to $10/night?! Thanks but no thanks. It was worth it at $20 and maybe even $15, but this game of how low can you go is ridiculous.

They're going to keep offering less and less. People scoff at me every time I say this, but it's true. I wouldn't be surprised if housekeeping becomes an add on charge at some point.

We had 7 nights and received $60 all at once via our e-mail.

You can call for trash removal, too. Toilet paper will be given. You can get all the towels you want and toiletries. You can get your old towels removed, too.

We were fine with it.

I think this is a great idea. I have never been fond of people in my room anyway. As long as you can get fresh towels and garbage emptied, why not get a little cash back.

Is the price difference depending on what hotel you stay in?

Like $10 for a Value, but $20 for a Deluxe? There is significantly more time (you would think) housekeeping a deluxe versus value room.
Taking $10/off a night for a $120 value resort is significant, taking $10/off a night of a $400/night room is not.

Either way, a nice way to save a few bucks, depending on your length of stay and how much you are using your room.

I am assuming it is still all or nothing, correct?

I would be up for this if we could do it for most nights, but I think with a week long stay or more it would be nice to have the room cleaned once during the stay but definitely don't need it every night

I think people would prefer that!

You would be surprised how much that is not an incentive to some of us. We rarely even use the 3 you get any way so it wouldn't be a big deal to us. The gift card, on the other hand, I'm all in. I've always done it at any resort that offers it, Sheraton has been doing it for years.

I think people would prefer that!

You would be surprised how much that is not an incentive to some of us. We rarely even use the 3 you get any way so it wouldn't be a big deal to us. The gift card, on the other hand, I'm all in. I've always done it at any resort that offers it, Sheraton has been doing it for years.

I think that would be a smarter idea as well. Heck, give the guest the choice of a fastpass or gift card.

Depends how open the FP is for. If it is for anything then I could see some people booking a room just to get one for Flight of Passage and not even staying in the room. But I assume it would exclude all Tier 1 or at least several of the most popular attractions

Depends how open the FP is for. If it is for anything then I could see some people booking a room just to get one for Flight of Passage and not even staying in the room. But I assume it would exclude all Tier 1 or at least several of the most popular attractions
I'm thinking if you opt in at check in, you'd have about zero chance to get a FOP fast pass.

I'm thinking if you opt in at check in, you'd have about zero chance to get a FOP fast pass.

Depends what kind of FP ... if it is one of those magic paper things that grant you access to any ride you want then it could .... but if it is literally just adding an extra FP that you can pick from what is available, then, yeah, no .... I meant, more the special kind

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!