CA Grill steak and cheese board on DDP?

ultimatefans

DIS Veteran
I'm looking at the menu for CA Grill. Most entrees are priced around $45-$50, but then there is a Rib-Eye Steak for $75. Can that be ordered with the DDP?

On the same note, most desserts are $13, but there is a cheese board for $21. Does that count as well?

TIA!

In case anyone comes across this thread on a future search, 3 of the 4 of us ordered the Rib-Eye Steak with the DDP. We didn't order the cheese board though so not sure on that one. So delish! I ordered the filet though, which I thought was even better. :)

Yes to both. Remember you're using 2 credits per meal ordered at California Grill.

Again yes to both. We have literally just come back from WDW and had two meals at California Grill and my husband had the Cowboy cut rib eye both times. The cheeseboard he had the first time only. We also enjoyed champagne as part of the dining plan too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter