Cabana

I called yesterday to see if I could get another day and they told me all the cabanas were booked for the week in June I am going. From talking to them yesterday, it sounds the resort is booked (no room availability) for the rest of the month.

Yes this is very short notice for Disney.
Worth checking on arrival pm before bed and am when u wake up for any last minute cancellation
Good luck :-)
Kerri

Wow! I was told you could only reserve 60 days in advance. We are at BCV for Christmas, so I am getting on the phone and checking now.

I was told at one point you would only reserve 60 days out. I'm on hold now given this info. Staying at BCV for Christmas this year...

It is crazy expensive, but soo nice to have that space to yourself.

It is definitely a splurge. We rented one for our recent trip and we really enjoyed it. We spent the day relaxing in the shade, on comfy couches, being catered to. Can't beat that.

It was booked dec 16-26 when I called today. We will just have to cross fingers that someone cancels when we are ther.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter