California Dazzling: A Roadtrip Vacation Spectacular - Last Update and Final Thoughts 11/8

Finally caught up - I was back in San Fran....:)

You did have a spectacular trip. I agree with your favorites and hope to be able to see NoCal someday.

It was great spending time with you and Michael. I am glad Katharina is safe and as of today's news the terrorist was found.

I wish everyone here a Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday Season.

I am glad that he waited until he got KFC for me to have departed. Not a fan.

I like KFC but made the mistake of looking up the sodium content of their chicken recently. Wow!!

I made it count with a visit to Knott's Berry Farm (comped thanks to friends in high places)

This is kind of funny because just about a half-hour ago I saw a news article of people having to be rescued from a ride at KBF, stuck about 100 feet in the air. Not funny that they were stuck and had to be rescued, but that you said "friends in high places" at KBF.

I hope you enjoyed this trip report! Thanks for sticking around!

I did! Thanks for sharing it, as always Magdalene.

To be honest, I am a bit overwhelmed with trip reports at the moment as I have three possible candidates for it

Please give me a heads-up when you start one (or more). :)

Happy to hear that Katharina was not near the event that took place in Berlin.

I finally got a chance to read the last few instalments of your TR.
The Madonna Inn looks amazing, I'm definitely adding it to the "one day" list.
I had to giggle at your "fancy drink", we live about three hours south of Bundaberg so those drinks are a very boring everyday drink for us :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!